Re: Hey Patriots fans! What was all that bullshit about how you'dg...

cloud dreamer

Jan 24, 2011, 10:12:59 PM1/24/11
On 25/01/2011 11:30 PM, Fired Keith Ogremann : EX- MESSNBC Psycho K00K
wrote:

> "Tipper Dan" <tipp...@webtv.net> wrote in message
>> Oh hotdog, You want to check your history. The only reason why
>> rotenburger and the squeelers get to the bowl is because of not having
>> to face the patriots. It"s a fact that every squeeler fan knows except
>> you!
>>
>> ===========
>
> The Jets beat you and the Steelers beat the Jets. That's how playoffs
> work. If you were the best team, you would not have lost at home to a
> team you already beat 44 -3 just weeks before

You do if your QB has a broken foot.

..

Brian Allen

Jan 24, 2011, 10:44:28 PM1/24/11
> You do if your QB has a broken foot.

It's a good thing no other QB won with a busted foot this year! Wait a
second...

Parker Race

Jan 25, 2011, 8:43:12 AM1/25/11

"cloud dreamer" <dont....@the.messengers> wrote in message
: On 25/01/2011 11:30 PM, Fired Keith Ogremann : EX- MESSNBC Psycho K00K

Brady: Will I be able to move around in the pocket after this?
Surgeon: Of course.
Brady: Wow, that's great, I never could before!

Message has been deleted

MarineBrat

Jan 25, 2011, 10:18:03 AM1/25/11

"Parker Race" <parke...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Brady: Will I be able to move around in the pocket after this?
> Surgeon: Of course.
> Brady: Wow, that's great, I never could before!

LOL! All of a sudden I can play a tiny violin. :)

Tristan daCunha

Jan 25, 2011, 11:33:08 AM1/25/11
No broken foot....Alice was having her monthly curse!