Happy Thanksgiving to All

Harlan Lachman

Nov 21, 2010, 10:05:54 PM11/21/10
Well I am off to the big City for the parade and a much smaller than
usual family get together.

Here is to everyone having a Thanksgiving worth celebrating.

harlan

Message has been deleted

Johnny Morongo

Nov 21, 2010, 10:19:02 PM11/21/10

Right back at ya, h.

Ritchie

Nov 21, 2010, 10:54:34 PM11/21/10

You enjoy the holiday Harlan!

Message has been deleted

Tutor

Nov 22, 2010, 2:01:12 PM11/22/10
On Nov 21, 10:05 pm, Harlan Lachman <har...@eeivt.com> wrote:

I want to wish you, Harlan, and all our long-time and short term
friends and trolls here a happy, and safe Thanksgiving holiday. Spend
a moment with your loved ones and think of all we have to give thanks
for. My wife's dad passed away suddnly and unexpectedly last month
and she and her siblings are just having an awful time of it. They
have all flown in for the Thanksgiving holiday which will enjoy out in
Northport this Thursday.

Wishing you all a warm and happy holiday.

Sincerely,

David

Message has been deleted

papa.carl44

Nov 22, 2010, 6:27:28 PM11/22/10

"Harlan Lachman" <har...@eeivt.com> wrote in message

I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving...lots of family, turkey and football.
Be well, Papa Carl

Tutor

Nov 22, 2010, 7:44:12 PM11/22/10
On Nov 22, 4:32 pm, buRford <buRf...@buR.ford.com> wrote:
> Sorry to hear about Dee's dad, Tut.
> Give her my condolences... & the best to she & you for the holiday.- Hide quoted text -

Thank you very much Burf

Johnny Morongo

Nov 22, 2010, 11:33:15 PM11/22/10

Hey! You quit us, so don't come around here now with your crocodile
tears and phony well wishes. We know you hate us. Now go back to your
part of the swamp and leave us to our foul-mouthed rants about football,
something about which you obviously know nothing.

So there.

Message has been deleted

papa.carl44

Nov 23, 2010, 11:24:03 AM11/23/10