LT

BicketyBam

Oct 3, 2010, 3:11:38 PM10/3/10
This guy has plenty left in the tank. Granted the Jets OLine is blowing up
the Bills, but that last TD run was vintage LT.

MZ

Oct 3, 2010, 4:58:00 PM10/3/10
On 10/3/2010 3:11 PM, BicketyBam wrote:
> This guy has plenty left in the tank. Granted the Jets OLine is blowing up
> the Bills, but that last TD run was vintage LT.

No kidding. The only problem I see so far is that they might be
overusing him. He's no spring chicken. If they want him to be as
effective for the playoffs, they need to pace him a little better.
Greene could take a few more carries, but this team REALLY needs a third
option at RB.

BicketyBam

Oct 3, 2010, 5:16:08 PM10/3/10
MZ <ma...@nospam.void> wrote in

LT is 56/341 for 6.1 ypc. Meanwhile, Geene is at 52/223 for 4.3 ypc. I can
see why the Jets are using LT more, but durability is a legit concern.

And I'd like to thank the Bills for improving both RB's numbers :)

MZ

Oct 3, 2010, 5:19:44 PM10/3/10

That D really is awful, huh? And people were dogging their offense.
Also not very good, but not nearly as terrible as the D.

Harlan Lachman

Oct 3, 2010, 5:21:46 PM10/3/10
In article <NKadnXKQ157FczXR...@giganews.com>,
MZ <ma...@nospam.void> wrote:

McBrainDead played, carried and did not fumble. Heck, Drew Coleman
played well today; it could happen.

harlan

BicketyBam

Oct 3, 2010, 5:23:56 PM10/3/10
MZ <ma...@nospam.void> wrote in

I watched the entire Miami/Buff game and they didn't look nowhere near as
bad as they did today. They are in for a long season.

Copp

Oct 3, 2010, 9:02:16 PM10/3/10

MZ <ma...@nospam.void> wrote:

> On 10/3/2010 3:11 PM, BicketyBam wrote:
> > This guy has plenty left in the tank. Granted the Jets OLine is blowing up
> > the Bills, but that last TD run was vintage LT.
>
> No kidding.

But even BenJarvus Green-Ellis ran for 98 yds against the Bills last week,
and you think he's a terrible rb.

MZ

Oct 3, 2010, 9:10:06 PM10/3/10

Why do you turn everything into the Patriots?

Glenn Greenstein

Oct 4, 2010, 9:40:46 AM10/4/10

I don't think we need a third RB really, I think we need what you
said, a bigger work load for greene. IMO 3 back tandems just prevent 2
of the guys from having more of a feel for the game. We also run Brad
Smith from time to time out of the wildcat (btw, I hate that name,
it's an option play) I looked it up and LTII as in on twice as many
snaps as Greene. I know it's hard to not go to LTII when he gets off
to these fast starts but maybe some patience with Greene is all you
need to have. the guy does rip some big runs.