Re: I Love Sanchez

1 view
Message has been deleted

Beiselbub©

Jan 24, 2011, 11:15:53 AM1/24/11
On Jan 24, 8:43 am, John C TX <johnctxj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKGu2n6914M&NR=1
>
> Something made me laugh.

I saw that and laughed. At him, mostly.

(Can you imagine Brady doing that when another team is about to score
a touchdown in an AFC championship game? Or Manning? Even
Roethlisberger, who is basically an overgrown frat boy, has more pride
in his craft than Sanchez. Sanchez is one of the many things that
separates the two teams. Class, maturity, focus, dignity,
professionalism.)

Drumrboy

Jan 24, 2011, 11:20:51 AM1/24/11
On Jan 24, 10:43 am, John C TX <johnctxj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKGu2n6914M&NR=1
>
> Something made me laugh.

Yup, all class. His parents must be so proud...

Message has been deleted

Beiselbub©

Jan 24, 2011, 7:52:07 PM1/24/11
On Jan 24, 9:25 am, John C TX <johnctxj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > I saw that and laughed.  At him, mostly.
>
> You think that's funny?  Look down when you pee.

It does look a bit like Sanchez, now that you mention it.

> > (Can you imagine Brady doing that when another team is about to score
> > a touchdown in an AFC championship game?  Or Manning?  Even
> > Roethlisberger, who is basically an overgrown frat boy, has more pride
> > in his craft than Sanchez.  Sanchez is one of the many things that
> > separates the two teams.  Class, maturity, focus, dignity,
> > professionalism.)
>

> You gather all that from a guy wiping a booger on another.  You are an
> idiot.

John, that's projection. Read your comments some time. :)
Seriously.