Sporting News picking Jets

*ernie

Jun 14, 2010, 9:32:35 PM6/14/10
That's practically the kiss of death.

RickyBobby

Jun 15, 2010, 11:38:09 AM6/15/10

"*ernie" <already...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:4e547822-9371-43fc...@30g2000vbi.googlegroups.com...

> That's practically the kiss of death.

Nah, injuries are the real kiss of death.

*ernie

Jun 16, 2010, 12:23:30 AM6/16/10

"RickyBobby" <nasc...@cox.net> wrote in message

That and over-confidence. Last year, a lot of the team were making names for
themselves ( outside NY ). This year they are a team of established stars,
plus some. Those teams have not historically done well; witness Dallas 3
years ago. Plus, we are talking about the Jets.

--
ernie k.
already...@hotmail.com

paddy_nyr

Jun 16, 2010, 9:29:49 AM6/16/10

"*ernie" <already...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> That's practically the kiss of death.

UGH, we're doomed !!!!!

RickyBobby

Jun 16, 2010, 1:32:21 PM6/16/10

"*ernie" <already...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

The Jets have a roster full of current and recent Pro Bowl players and a
fine coach. If the hapless Saints can get good and win that means that
there is hope for every other team. At least the Jets will be much more
enjoyable in the next season than there were during that unfortunate thirty
year span of inept quarterbacks and clueless coaches.

The same old Jets are rapidly becoming the brand new Jets.

*ernie

Jun 17, 2010, 12:50:57 AM6/17/10

"RickyBobby" <nasc...@cox.net> wrote in message

As a life-long New Yorker, I certainly hope you're right. I'm a die-hard
Giants fan but not the type who hates the Jets. Having two games worth
watching every Sunday is appealing.

--
ernie k.
already...@hotmail.com

RickyBobby

Jun 17, 2010, 1:09:44 AM6/17/10

"*ernie" <already...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I am not any sort of NFL expert but if you live in NYC I predict that you
will have two game worth watching from the first game until late in the
playoffs.

RävNsfän ®

Jun 19, 2010, 1:10:06 PM6/19/10
RickyBobby wrote:
> I am not any sort of NFL expert

More of an NFL dick licker.

Drew ~
R�vNsf�n �

RåvÑsfån®~

Jun 21, 2010, 4:10:20 PM6/21/10
"RävNsfän ®" <dust...@bravens2000.com> wrote in message

> RickyBobby wrote:
>> I am not any sort of NFL expert
> >
> More of an NFL dick licker.

Projecting again Elmer? Without any doubt that is your own MO.

Did you make that trailer park ground rent payment you were worried about?
If not you had better try a different street corner this Friday night.

Drew ~
RävNsfän ®

"Talk is cheap, ...lets play"
Johnny Unitas - Baltimore Colts