We Are Making Brent Fraverer Look Like An Old Man!!!

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Oct 11, 2010, 10:52:11 PM10/11/10
Oh wait.....he is an old man!!!!!

An old perverted man that sends pictures of his junk to innocent
virgin Jenn Sterger!!!!!!

mr dude (JETS!!!! I recently bought on E-Bay pantyhose that John
Namath wore for $23,000!!)

Wabenzi Prince

Oct 11, 2010, 10:53:27 PM10/11/10
wazzup niggah

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Oct 11, 2010, 10:56:50 PM10/11/10
On Oct 11, 10:53 pm, Wabenzi Prince <DerrickLawre...@gnaa.us> wrote:

Jus chillin' wid my homys!

I got a 40 n watchin' my Jets put a cap in the azz uf the Vikkings and
spillin' beer thru my soup coolers!

mr dude (chillin' like villain)

Wabenzi Prince

Oct 11, 2010, 11:09:40 PM10/11/10
what up wit dat homes
i be twistin up some chronic wit a couple
of hoes I bee drinkun sum coatfodyfibe
peace out

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Oct 11, 2010, 11:30:38 PM10/11/10
On Oct 11, 11:09 pm, Wabenzi Prince <DerrickLawre...@gnaa.us> wrote:

> what up wit dat homes
> i be twistin up some chronic wit a couple
> of hoes I bee drinkun sum coatfodyfibe
> peace out

Jus be chilllin an tell Shaniqua i said wassup.

Got my cuzzin Pookie coming later to shake da boozy so dat got da woof
howl.

mr dude (playa wid many layas)

Tristan daCunha

Oct 11, 2010, 11:47:27 PM10/11/10
Wabenzi......Dat be knee slappin jive,but you gots ta speak
English.....homes!
Tickled mah mofo!!!! <chuckle>