You Ingrate BASTARDS !!!

mjd...@verizon.net

Jul 23, 2012, 12:34:59 PM7/23/12
I feel compelled to point out a few things... As a result of the disappointing 8-8 season last year, I have seen a lot of fans and people in the media turn on Rex Ryan. I MUST say... I find the people who have done this, especially Jets fans, to be a real disappointment.

For those in the media that have done a bit of an about face on Rex, let me remind you, that Rex's fresh and forthcoming style gave them material the likes that you have never seen before. They were all for it, and they could not get enough of it. Also important to point out, that although Rex was "brag-a-docious" and had his great swagger, he was never caustic, unfriendly or malignant.

And for the Jets fans that are calling him a buffoon, insisting that his mouth cost the team.... I gotta say this... Remember the Jets before Rex got there ??? Do you remember how the Jets went from a dud to a firebrand ??? Do you remember how fast it happened ??? Remer what that defense became the second he showed up ??? Do you remember what kind of attention the Jets DID NOT get before Rex ??? How many nationally televised games did they get ??? How many do they get now ??? Are the Jets not one of the most exciting and sexy teams to think about now ???

Well... for those that are trashing Rex for his bluster... Guess what... It was NEEDED AND NECESSARY. We could not POSSIBLE have gotten the Jets we have now without all that Ryan did. You cant make such an omelet without breaking a few eggs.

All that team was lacking was a real OC. Yep... That's right... How could you POSSIBLY blame or disparage Rex AT ALL considering what he did with the Jets, how fast he did it, and how tremendously skilled and experienced he is at teaching players and running a defense. Not to mention, how could fans turn on a coach that has been so much fun while completely remaking the face of a franchise.

Now that the Jets have gotten rid of Charlatanheimer and replaced him with an ideal OC, I have a feeling those same fans and media pundits that are calling Rex a big mouth buffoon will be kissing his ass... VERY SOON.

Do you have ANY idea what is about to unfold this season ??? Remember the 2009 and 2010 defense ??? Imagine that.... AND... Imagine that in synergy with a real offense and a system that fits your QB.

I don't know who most deserves what is to come this season... The fans or Rex himself for all he has done for the Jets and the fans.

papacarl

Jul 23, 2012, 6:08:36 PM7/23/12

wrote in message
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What has he done for me lately?????

mjd...@verizon.net

Jul 23, 2012, 9:57:51 PM7/23/12
On Monday, July 23, 2012 6:08:36 PM UTC-4, papacarl wrote:
> wrote in message
>
> I feel compelled to point out a few things... As a result of the
> disappointing 8-8 season last year, I have seen a lot of fans and people in
> the media turn on Rex Ryan. I MUST say... I find the people who have done
> this, especially Jets fans, to be a real disappointment.
>
> For those in the media that have done a bit of an about face on Rex, let me
> remind you, that Rex's fresh and forthcoming style gave them material the
> likes that you have never seen before. They were all for it, and they could
> not get enough of it. Also important to point out, that although Rex was
> "brag-a-docious" and had his great swagger, he was never caustic, unfriendly
> or malignant.
>
> And for the Jets fans that are calling him a buffoon, insisting that his
> mouth cost the team.... I gotta say this... Remember the Jets before Rex got
> there ??? Do you remember how the Jets went from a dud to a firebrand ???
> Do you remember how fast it happened ??? Remer what that defense became the
> second he showed up ??? Do you remember what kind of attention the Jets DID
> NOT get before Rex ??? How many nationally televised games did they get ???
> How many do they get now ??? Are the Jets not one of the most exciting and
> sexy teams to think about now ???
>
> Well... for those that are trashing Rex for his bluster... Guess what... It
> was NEEDED AND NECESSARY. We could not POSSIBLE have gotten the Jets we
> have now without all that Ryan did. You cant make such an omelet without
> breaking a few eggs.
>
> All that team was lacking was a real OC. Yep... That's right... How could
> you POSSIBLY blame or disparage Rex AT ALL considering what he did with the
> Jets, how fast he did it, and how tremendously skilled and experienced he is
> at teaching players and running a defense. Not to mention, how could fans
> turn on a coach that has been so much fun while completely remaking the face
> of a franchise.
>
> Now that the Jets have gotten rid of Charlatanheimer and replaced him with
> an ideal OC, I have a feeling those same fans and media pundits that are
> calling Rex a big mouth buffoon will be kissing his ass... VERY SOON.
>
> Do you have ANY idea what is about to unfold this season ??? Remember the
> 2009 and 2010 defense ??? Imagine that.... AND... Imagine that in synergy
> with a real offense and a system that fits your QB.
>
> I don't know who most deserves what is to come this season... The fans or
> Rex himself for all he has done for the Jets and the fans.

> What has he done for me lately?????

malignant BASTARD !

papacarl

Jul 24, 2012, 9:58:56 AM7/24/12