(IVÁN): MOUNT SINAI’S FIRST CELESTIAL-SACRIFICE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT:

valarezo

Mar 10, 2011, 11:55:04 AM3/10/11
Sábado, 05 de marzo, año 2011 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo,
Guayaquil, Ecuador - Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

MOUNT SINAI’S FIRST CELESTIAL-SACRIFICE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT:

Our heavenly Father offered His blessed Holy Spirit within the Holy of
Holiest in heaven and our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach descended within
that holy fire of the smoking sacrifice over the eternal divine-altar,
so our heavenly Father may speak graciously to Israel and the entire
human race love, forgiveness, healing, peace, prosperity, and
salvation with every day blessing forever. Then, Mount Sinai covered
with smoke because the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, our Lord Jesus Christ,
descended on it in fire of the eternal celestial sacrifice bellowing
back into heaven, so the world may see His eternal light of the Holy
Spirit’s blessed name and commandments so salvation may land within
Israel and the nations too, forever and ever.

Consequently, the smoke billowed up from the mountaintop just as a
normal furnace would do, causing the entire Mount Sinai to tremble
violently for miles and miles around the earth, and the sound of the
trumpets grew louder and louder as the angels descended with the Lord
God to meet with Moses and Israel. Here our heavenly Father manifested
His first sacrifice over Mount Sinai’s summit that started in heaven
of His Holy Spirit’s blessed name and of the first tables of the Ten
Commandments, so darkness may disappear with the sole purpose to
establish a one-to-one line of communication between Him and man on
earth, so Israel may walk liberated from Egypt’s stronghold.

This supreme celestial sacrifice was the Holy Spirit of the Chosen
Lamb’s atoning-blood that shed later it would be physically by our
Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, because he is be the One that would be born
from David’s virgin daughter bringing into the world eternal life for
everyone everywhere dressed with human holy-flesh, unbroken bones, and
atoning-blood to cover sins forever. Therefore, as Moses saw the
billow of smoke ascending to heaven directly from the Mount Sinai’s
summit, indeed, he was watching our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach shedding
the Holy Spirit of his eternal life along with the blessed name and
the glorious commandments as an eternal sacrifice, so darkness may
disappear between our heavenly Father and men everywhere on earth.

This was the outpouring of our heavenly Father’s Holy Spirit of His
Son, the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, of His blessed name and of His holy
commandments, so men everywhere may enter into a brand new life never
lived by angels, except by Him, His Son, His Holy Spirit and now
Israel and the nations, beginning with Adam and Eve. This precious
holy life is now available to everybody everywhere around the earth
that is willing to believe within his heart for justice to confess
with his lips for salvation what our heavenly Father did with His Son
and His Holy Spirit over Mount Sinai’s initial celestial-sacrifice
thus to liberate Israel from Egypt and the nations from darkness.

This supreme initial sacrifice of our heavenly Father’s Holy Spirit of
His blessed name and of His commandments still is moving in power and
great authority over the entire earth thus to liberate every man,
woman, and child from all the families of the nations, beginning
within Israel, from Satan’s lie and terrible traps of eternal death in
hell. Therefore, our heavenly Father continues to struggle against
Satan and his lie that threatened His loved ones everywhere through
his wicked followers that the only thing they want to do is to destroy
all the well-being that our heavenly Father has done through His Holy
Spirit over Mount Sinai’s summit and with His Son Jesus Christ over
Jerusalem’s holy hill.

Indeed, this initial celestial-sacrifice of our heavenly Father Holy’s
Spirit of His blessed name and of His righteous commandments will
never die in this life and in the next one to come, because it will
continue to bring glories and honors from within the hearts of every
saved man, woman, and child into His glorious new angelic kingdom.
Truthfully, since the day our heavenly Father shed from the Holy of
Holiest His Holy Spirit’s supreme sacrifice of His blessed name and of
His eternal commandments over Mount Sinai’s summit, it continues to
find new glories to His name and His glorified commandments on earth
and in heaven too as within the brand new Jerusalem from heaven
above.

This unique Holy Spirit celestial-sacrifice of our heavenly Father’s
blessed name and commandments over Mount Sinai’s summit established
not only a one-to-one line of communication between Him in heaven and
every faithful man, woman, and child on earth, beginning with Moses in
Israel, but also granted us salvation through His Son’s virgin birth
thus to escape sin and hell forever. Because, through this initial
celestial-sacrifice of our heavenly Father’s Holy Spirit of His
blessed name and glorified commandments, then automatically granted us
the power to have His Son Jesus Christ as our personal high priest and
savior within all the nations, so through him we may be able to become
His legitimate children on earth and in heaven forever.

That is to say, also that this celestial supreme sacrifice of our
heavenly Father’s Holy Spirit of His blessed name and commandments
manifested over Mount Sinai’s summit, in due time, gave the world
graciously the entire life of His Son Jesus Christ as His personal
Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, so the world saved it may be through him from
hell’s damnation. Moreover, our heavenly Father had to shed His Holy
Spirit of His blessed name and of His personal commandments as an
eternal celestial sacrifice over Mount Sinai’s summit to save Israel
from Egypt but also the entire world from sin, rebellion, and hell,
because the entire world without a savior will never survive Satan’s
lies, curses, and darkness forever.

Therefore, for our heavenly Father to save Israel from Egypt and the
nations later, then He had to manifest the Holy Spirit of His blessed
name and commandments over Mount Sinai’s summit, so the Holy Spirit
may shed not just on earth but also the bottomless pit for sin to die
with Satan, and not men, woman, and children. In other words, our
heavenly Father granted His Son’s blessed life over Mount Sinai’s
summit by the outpouring of His Holy Spirit over the world, so the
entire world with the nations saved they may be from Satan’s unseen
lies that have killed millions over the generation since Adam and Eve
descended from paradise cursed with the forbidden fruit.

Truly, this Holy Spirit’s celestial-sacrifice pouring down had to
start directly from the place from where our heavenly Father conceived
man, the Holy of Holiest, so He may subdue darkness from Satan’s lie
against His Son in paradise, over Mount Sinai’ summit for Israel and
the nations to exist within a brand new earth with glorious skies
shining into eternity. Meaning that our heavenly Father shed His Son’s
holy celestial life directly from where He personally conceived every
man, woman and child, beginning with Adam, for example, so Satan’s
darkness may die from its roots in paradise then over Mount Sinai’s
summit for Israel and the nations to enter into a new world totally
liberated from darkness forever.

This means also that the Holy Spirit that descended from paradise and
over Mount Sinai’s summit, indeed, it was our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach’s Holy Spirit of the atoning-blood as God’s Chosen Lamb for
the supreme celestial-sacrifice that was to take place later over
Jerusalem’s holy hill, for sin to die within Israel and within the
entire human race forever. Truthfully, this supreme sacrifice of the
Holy Spirit descended directly from heaven thus defeating Satan’s lie
in paradise over Mount Sinai’s summit for Israel and ultimately the
nations as well as the Holy Spirit continues to shed with love His
holy celestial life all over the earth for a brand new world to begin
for humankind everywhere forever.

Therefore, this is the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit’s atoning-
blood sacrifice of our Lord Jesus Christ beginning within heaven for
Adam and Eve liberated to be from Satan’s lie and over Mount Sinai’s
summit for Israel and the nations to enlighten too finally from all
lies and death in hell, so the entire world saved it may be forever.
Because, our heavenly Father wants to save every man, woman, and child
from all the nations, beginning within Israel, moreover He wants to
save the entire world by making new earth with glorious skies filled
with His Holy Spirit of truth and eternal justice, so He may live with
men finally in peace forever into all eternity.

This Holy Spirit’s celestial-sacrifice shedding of His righteous life
over the entire earth that began in heaven and later over Mount
Sinai’s summit has not ceased to this day to fall directly from our
heavenly Father and His glorious divine-altar, so every man, woman,
and child liberated they may be from Satan’s daily wilds everywhere
forever and ever. That is to say, also that our heavenly Father has
entrusted each one of us power and authority within His Holy Spirit’s
initial celestial-sacrifice outpouring over our entire lives each day,
so liberated we may be from darkness that Satan may bring into our
lives with his hidden lies, problems, difficulties, infirmities, and
deaths threats as well.

For this reason, we must always glorify our heavenly Father for the
things that He personally did for each one of us in paradise,
beginning with Adam and Eve, so these days blessed we may continue to
be by His Holy Spirit’s celestial-sacrifice outpouring of His
righteous life over Mount Sinai’s summit, so we may live forever
enlightened. For this is the glorious light that our heavenly Father
sent to earth from paradise and His Holy of Holiest, so we may never
walk in darkness but in the light of His constant supreme Holy
Spirit’s sacrifice that began within Him to pour over Mount Sinai’s
summit thus to lift Israel and the nations with eternal salvation
forever.

Because, Satan descended upon earth with lies and its darkness that
began in the angelic rebellious-Kingdom and in paradise too, so the
entire earth may succumb under his deep darkness with the entire human
race lost forever thus to continue his wicked defying rebellious-
kingdom of terror and destruction everywhere against our heavenly
Father and His Son Jesus Christ. However, our heavenly Father had
begun earlier His personal shedding of His Holy Spirit’s celestial-
sacrifice of the atoning-blood, of the bread of life from paradise,
our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, so darkness subdued they may be
everywhere forever within the heart and life of every man, woman and
child, so Israel with the nations may soon return to eternal life.

That is why that the Holy Spirit’s supreme celestial-sacrifice
shedding of His righteous life directly from the Holy of Holiest in
heaven has not ceased to touch our lives one way or another, because
there is darkness that subdued it needs to be so Satan may finally
disappear from within every one’s life forever on earth and in
paradise too. For the reason that if the Holy Spirit’s celestial-
sacrifice of His righteous life in heaven and before our heavenly
Father to shed over Mount Sinai’s summit thus to enter into the heart
of the earth, hell, to replace Israel and the nations’ place of
eternal torments because of sin, if ceases today, then the entire
world falls into darkness forever.

However, since our heavenly Father’s Holy Spirit celestial sacrifice
that began to shed directly from heaven over Mount Sinai’s summit so
liberated Israel may be from Egypt’s stronghold, then Israel and the
nations do not have to die cursed by Satan’s lie nor suffer the
eternal torments of the golden idol but, instead, return to heaven
saved and blessed perpetually. Therefore, there are supernatural
powers and authorities that granted they were by our heavenly Father
to everyone that believes within his heart for justice to confess with
his lips’ salvation for what He did with Holy Spirit’s celestial
sacrifice to shed graciously over Mount Sinai’s summit thus to
liberate Israel from hell, so the entire earth may live blessed
everlastingly.

Indeed, this outpouring of our heavenly Father’s Holy Spirit celestial-
sacrifice that initiated in heaven as within the Holy of Holiest
before His angelic hosts to liberate Israel and the nations from
Satan, it has not ceased to touch our lives one way or another until
we all return to our bread of life on earth and in paradise too. For
this is our heavenly Father’s ultimate glory that every one everywhere
would finally believe within his heart to confess with his lips the
blessed name of His Son Jesus Christ as his personal high priest and
savior of his entire life before His divine-altar, so a brand new
earth with glorious skies may be born soon into eternity.

Meaning also that every thing and everyone everywhere around the world
as in heaven, for example, totally filled it must be with the Holy
Spirit of the celestial-sacrifice of the eternal righteous life that
began in paradise by our heavenly Father, so it may pour over Mount
Sinai’s summit to forgive Israel’s darkness and of the nations too
forever. Because, in heaven after our heavenly Father created every
man, woman, and child, beginning with Adam and Eve, for example, then
He personally took them to stand before His tree of life in paradise,
His supreme celestial-sacrifice of His atoning-blood, blessed name,
and glorified commandments, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, and He told
everyone everywhere eat and live forever blessed.

Indeed, this is the Holy Spirit’s fullness that our heavenly Father
wants to see in every man, woman and child from all the families of
the world, so He may bless into existence a brand new world without
Satan and his lies for the entire human race to live with Him and His
Son Jesus Christ in perfect peace forever. For this reason, our Rebbe
Yeshua HaMoshiach as God’s Chosen Lamb with the atoning-blood declared
openly to everybody within Israel that he had come into the world to
bless the world and not to condemn it because of men’s darkness, so a
brand new world may begin for every one everywhere on earth and in
heaven as well forever.

Given that our heavenly Father’s will is that every one that sees His
Son Jesus Christ as his personal high priest and savior on earth and
in heaven, then resurrected he must be with his loved ones on the last
day of life on earth, so they may all enter into eternal life within a
pristine earth and glorious skies. Because, it is not our heavenly
Father’s will that one soul should perish but, instead, that all will
come to repentance before Him by believing within their hearts for
justice to confess with their lips for salvation His Son Jesus Christ,
the only possible high priest and savior for Israel and the nations
for a better world to come soon.

Therefore, we must believe in what our heavenly Father has done for
each one of us as He personally executed His Holy Spirit’s supreme
celestial sacrifice of His righteous life to shed from heaven and over
Mount Sinai’s summit, so blessed and protected we may be today before
Satan and his wicked followers everywhere, canceling like this hell’s
torment forever. We must also accept as true within our hearts for
justice that our heavenly Father approached us from heaven with His
unique Holy Spirit’s supreme celestial-sacrifice of His righteous
life, so later He may enter into our hearts through the sacred
sacrificed life to His glorified commandments within the atoning-blood
of His Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, our Lord Jesus Christ.

Indeed, without this Holy Spirit’s celestial bloodshed of His
righteous life our heavenly Father could have never been able to
approach and speak to sinful man face-to-face as He did with Moses
over Mount Sinai’s summit with the sole purpose to reconcile the
nations with His righteous angelic Kingdom, so a brand new universal
world may be born into eternity. That is why that for our heavenly
Father Holy Spirit’s celestial-sacrifice of His commandments over
Mount Sinai’s summit is very important for Him eternally, so it is
also that important for every saved man, woman and child from Israel
and the nations thus for the Holy Spirit may prolong outpouring from
the Holy of Holiest with incredible blessings for everyone
everywhere.

For this is the only way that our heavenly Father is going to subdue
darkness that blinds the heart of every man, woman and child, so they
may never see to believe for justice within their hearts the eternal
salvation that our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach has put on their lips from
Mount Zion for Israel and the entire world too. Truly, to this day, as
in the days of old: This is the supernatural light of the Holy
Spirit’s supreme celestial-sacrifice in paradise, which Moses saw over
Mount Sinai’s summit that was covering and protecting our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach from darkness, so he may personally liberate Israel from
Egypt’s stronghold by snuffing out darkness that chained them into
captivity forever.

Indeed, this is the shedding of our heavenly Father Holy Spirit’s
supreme celestial-sacrifice that will erase darkness and put down
every stronghold from Satan and his wicked cronies, so the eyes of men
may see within their hearts for justice our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach
shedding his atoning-blood over Jerusalem’s holy hill for Israel’s
salvation and of the nations forever. These days, if the down pouring
of our heavenly Father’s Holy Spirit celestial-sacrifice that started
within the Holy of Holiest in heaven enters into your hearts and
homes, then blessed and protected you will be eternally because the
perpetual outpouring of the atoning-blood of our high priest and
Chosen Lamb will enter your personal lives to stay forever into
eternity.

Then you and your loved ones will be living according to our heavenly
Father’s personal will for your entire life at home and on earth, so
everything everywhere filled it will be with the Holy Spirit shedding
directly from the Holy of Holiest for you to enjoy the good things of
His glorious life incessantly on earth and in heaven. Meaning also
that our heavenly Father needs to bless you mightily nowadays with His
initial sacrifice of His Holy Spirit in heaven and over Mount Sinai’s
summit, so all blinding darkness may leave your life immediately,
enlighten you supernaturally with redeeming power, so you may see
finally your eternal life suspended for you faithfully as ever over
Mount Zion.

Truly, our heavenly Father’s eternal life granted to Abraham, Isaac,
Jacob, and zillions more through the years, so they may live a
righteous life filled with the Spirit of His celestial-sacrifice at
the Holy of Holiest in heaven, and over Mount Sinai’s summit, so His
Son’s sacrifice by shedding his atoning-blood over Jerusalem’s holy
hill may bless you mightily today. Indeed, blessed and protected
mightily you and your loved ones are by our heavenly Father initial
sacrifice of His Holy Spirit of His blessed name and eternal
commandments from the highest heaven and over Mount Sinai’s summit too
thus to enrich your life by staying with you forever with blessings of
love, peace, health, wealth, prosperity, and unending blissful
happiness.

Sincerely, our heavenly Father’s initial celestial sacrifice of His
Holy Spirit of the blessed name and glorified commandments within the
Holy of Holiest in heaven and over Mount Sinai’s summit living within
your heart, without doubt, fulfilled you have personally all truth and
justice before our heavenly Father so you may enter heaven enjoying
its richness over Mount Zion forever. That is correct: You will stand
faithfully too over Mount Zion with our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus
Christ and His angelic host filled with the Holy Spirit’s supreme
celestial-sacrifice of a righteous life of His blessed Son Jesus
Christ, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, so we may never abandon forever
the brand new celestial Jerusalem from heaven above.

We will live forever with our heavenly Father’s Holy Spirit supreme
celestial-sacrifice in the Holy of Holiest in heaven, over Mount
Sinai’s summit, and over Jerusalem’s holy hill, so the shedding of his
precious atoning-blood will continue to bless us eternally on earth
and beyond eternity for our heavenly Father’s newfound glories of His
blessed name and glorified commandments. This is our happiness that
our heavenly Father moved by love for each one of us began the rituals
of the celestial-sacrifice of the Holy Spirit of His eternal life
within His Son Jesus Christ by shedding it with fire directly from His
altar at the Holy of Holiest over Mount Sinai’s summit, so we may live
blessed forever.

In due time, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach descended over Mount Sinai’s
summit covered with the holy fire from the celestial sacrifice of the
Holy Spirit’s commandments, within the Holy of Holiest, so our
heavenly Father may manifest love, forgiveness, and eternal salvation
with endless blessings for Israel so the nations may know that He
loves them from everlasting to everlasting. That is why that heaven
trembles as Mount Sinai did earlier each time someone believes within
his heart for justice to confess with his lips for salvation what our
heavenly Father did with His Holy Spirit within the Holy of Holiest
thus to shed it over Mount Sinai’ summit, so Israel may depart Egypt
to lift His Son over Mount Zion forever.

Because, the truth is that each time someone believes within his heart
to confess with his lips our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach for salvation,
then the angels in heaven blow their trumpets as when our heavenly
Father manifested his celestial-sacrifice of His Holy Spirit over
Mount Sinai, so Moses may believe in His Son Jesus Christ for eternal
life. For this is the eternal life that angelic host celebrated as our
Lord Jesus Christ descended in fire over Mount Sinai’s summit, so
Moses may become a believer forever and Israel with every man, woman,
and child from all the nations of the entire world, so the world saved
it may be from Satan’s lie and eternal darkness.

Therefore, to this day angels are excited and they sing about it
constantly, because of what our heavenly Father has done to bless
Israel with the nations within the celestial-sacrifice of His Holy
Spirit within the Holy of Holiest in heaven, over Mount Sinai’s
summit, and over Jerusalem’s holy hill, so people may live above Satan
always everywhere forever. Because, to live above Satan is to be
always successful over all his terrible darkness of lies, deceptions,
problems, difficulties, infirmities, traps, and even unexpected deaths
on earth and in hell, so we may live constantly blessed to honor and
glorify our heavenly Father’s name and perfect commandments forever
into all eternity to come of His brand new celestial Jerusalem.

Truthfully, to live above Satan these days is to live remotely from
his terrible darkness, so we may enjoy the presence of our heavenly
Father and of His Son Jesus Christ filled as always of the Holy Spirit
of the blessed name and of the glorified commandments that are on
earth to enrich our lives beyond all possible measures forever.
Meaning that if you have not received Jesus Christ as your personal
high priest and savior before our heavenly Father, then you are
missing all what the Holy Spirit has done for you since the day of His
personal sacrifice within the Holy of Holiest in heaven and over Mount
Sinai’s summit as He blessed Moses and Israel with deliverance.

Frankly, this means that you have not really lived yet since the day
you were born into the world, because the only thing that you have
known since you broke out from your mother’s womb, for example, it has
been the curses that Adam received from our heavenly Father for eating
the forbidden fruit that is the spirit of error. However, if you
believe within your heart for justice to confess with your lips not
Adam’s curses anymore but, instead, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach’s
blessings, then you will reborn into the Holy Spirit that glorifies
both our heavenly Father’s blessed name and commandments forever,
meaning also that blessed you are as Jesus Christ is in heaven each
day and forevermore.

In other words, our heavenly Father will not curse you anymore much
less His blessed name or commandments because Adam and Eve broke them
as they both ate from the forbidden tree, however, our heavenly Father
will bless you as He blesses each moment His Son Jesus Christ because
he alone is His Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, the fruit of life. The fruit
of life that makes our heavenly Father happy and you too, because
created you were to eat from the tree of life and not from the tree of
knowledge of good and evil that has caused you so many problems to
this day because it is Satan that works with it against you and God
all the time.

However, as you eat from the fruit of life then the forbidden fruit
that Adam and Eve ate in paradise has no longer any more power over
you and your loved ones much less God’s curses to Adam, because now
obeyed you have our heavenly Father by eating from the fruit of life
that is Jesus Christ living within you forever. For the fruit of life
is the holy flesh (the bread of life), the unbroken bones, and the
atoning-blood filled with the Holy Spirit of the blessed name and of
the glorified commandments that have never been broken in heaven and
on earth by our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach but, instead, fulfilled they
were thoroughly by our heavenly Father’s glorious celestial-standard.

Therefore, accept today within your heart what our heavenly Father did
for you the day He presented His Son Jesus Christ over Mount Sinai’s
summit engulf with the holy fire as from His divine-altar from where
His Holy Spirit shed His righteous life, so He may liberate Israel
from Egypt’s stronghold and the nations too from Satan’s double-
crossing darkness. Amen!

(Carta del cielo):

EVERY ONES’ SALVATION LIFTED OVER MOUNT ZION FOREVER:

Salvation will come out from Mount Zion for Israel, when our heavenly
Father will restore the fortunes to her people, Jacob will shout for
joy and Israel rejoice with the nations to see our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach rule as King and savior for many generations, because a new
compassionate kingdom will begin soon filled with the glorified Holy
Spirit. Our heavenly Father will finally have the brand new world that
He intended to start with Adam and Eve in paradise that would fill the
heavens with her horizons with human life everywhere thriving as ever,
moreover the rest of creation will renew, beginning with new glorious
earth and astonishing skies filled with our heavenly Father’s glories
forever into eternity.

Our heavenly Father will at last speak to His people face-to-face, so
they may see with their eyes to understand with the hearts and minds
that salvation for Israel have come out from Mount Zion already thus
liberated they may be forever from Satan’s lies and terrible
misfortunes to enter into a new world never lived by angels before.
This is the salvation that our heavenly Father had in mind initially
as He liberated Israel from Egypt, so they may leave behind Satan’s
lies and terrible traps to start living a brand new life with His
eternal Lamb that would provide them constantly the atoning-blood with
the endless compassions of his blessed name, so they may live forever
blessed.

Indeed, this is the protection that our heavenly Father has granted to
Israel and the nations as well directly from Mount Zion, so they may
receive it within their hearts for justice by invoking with their lips
for salvation the blessed name of His Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach
manifested to Israel first, so they may serve Him entirely blessed
everlastingly. And as we invoke our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach blessed
name nowadays, then invoking we are our heavenly Father’s eternal
atoning-blood sacrifice that took place outside Jerusalem over her
holy hill, so sin may die along with Satan and his fallen angels
before our Father and his children all over the entire earth, so a new
life may sprout everywhere forever.

Because, on Mount Sinai our heavenly Father granted us the Holy Spirit
of the first two tablets of the Ten Commandments so we may receive it
with the sole purpose that it would become part of our every day lives
forever until kingdom come, so the Holy Spirit outpoured His righteous
life abundantly to replace ours with eternal life. This is the blessed
life that has never transgressed the Holy Spirit of the commandments
much less the blessed name of our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach that our
heavenly Father has granted each one of us, so we may not stand
condemned before Him, instead stand justified by the atoning-blood of
His Chosen Lamb for Israel’s sins, Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

For this is the Holy Spirit that would not only take our place in
hell’s fiery torment at Mount Sinai’s foot, because of Israel’s
rebellion against God’s Lamb manifested to them by Moses initially,
but also assured us the blessed virgin birth of our King Messiah, our
Lord Jesus Christ, to lead us into eternal life every day into
eternity. This is the reason that our Lord Jesus Christ could say to
us openly to every one within Israel (Jew and Gentile as well), I am
the way, the truth and the life; no one can come into our heavenly
Father’s blessed presence if it is not only by faith in my name.

Truly, this glorious outpouring directly from Mount Sinai’s summit of
our heavenly Father’s Holy Spirit of the commandments and of the
anointed name, openly, it was to give us an eternal sacrifice of a
very righteous life that would never end on earth much less in heaven,
because it assured us eternal salvation through God’s Son, our Lord
Jesus Christ. Here our heavenly Father’s Holy Spirit of the
commandments and of His blessed name was telling us, this is how the
King Messiah is going to pour the Spirit of his atoning-blood
sacrifice so sin may die within the heart, soul, mind, body and human
spirit of every man, woman and child within Israel and the nations as
well.

Indeed, this initial outpouring of the Holy Spirit of the commandments
as He gave His righteous life to replace our sinful ones, it has not
ceased to this day, because it is our heavenly Father’s Holy Spirit
that awake us from darkness to live constantly in eternal blessings,
instead of living darkness’ problems, difficulties, infirmities, death
and other evils. Therefore, this outpouring of our heavenly Father’s
Holy Spirit is upon Israel first and then the nations too, so people
may wake up from darkness of curses and death into the wonderful world
of light, blessing and eternal life, on earth and in heaven as well,
so we may become new people, holy and perfect before His presence
forever.

For that reason, the Holy Spirit of God has not ceased to descend upon
the nations that love and serve Him every day through the wonderful
sacrificed life of His dear Son, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, so we
may live forever blessed and protected by the power of the atoning-
blood from heaven. Meaning also that just as the Holy Spirit outpoured
His holy life over Mount Sinai’s summit to protect and save Israel
with the purpose to bless her mightily with all God’s people, indeed,
it has not ceased to outpour from heaven with forgiveness, blessing
with eternal health and happiness for every man, woman, and child for
the nations, beginning with Israel.

These days, this outpouring of the Holy Spirit over Mount Sinai is
also the outpouring of the Holy Spirit of the atoning-blood from our
Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach over Zion that brings forgiveness into our
lives with the purpose to transform us into God’s children in a moment
of faith, so we may return to paradise born of the Holy Spirit
forever.. For we must all be born again not of the spirit of error
from Adam and Eve but from the Holy Spirit that began to come down
over Mount Sinai’s summit, so we may become God’s children ready to
obey His commandments and His blessed name through His Son, our Lord
and savior Jesus Christ, the Eternal Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach.

This is the Holy Spirit outpouring over Mount Sinai’s summit that will
continue to bless our entire lives as long as we love our Father
through His blessed Son, because he is the only One from Israel to
become forever our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach and God’s Chosen Lamb to
appease our Father’s wrath against us with the outpouring of the
atoning-blood. For the truth is that since our heavenly Father
established His supreme atoning-blood sacrifice in heaven and over His
glorious ancient altar, then His blessed Son has not ceased to this
day to pour the Holy Spirit of his sacred atoning-blood filled with
forgiveness, healing, blessing and eternal life with endless happiness
for every one everywhere forever and ever.

That is correct: Our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach has not ceased to pour
from heaven as from his holy place of the atoning-blood sacrifice the
Holy Spirit with abundance forgiveness for every one everywhere around
the world with the sole purpose to create new earth with glorious
heavens, so our heavenly Father glorified He may be forever well into
eternity. This means that the Holy Spirit of the commandments along
with the blessed name wants us to believe within our hearts for
justice to confess with our lips for salvation what our heavenly
Father has done with His Holy Spirit and His blessed Son over Mount
Sinai and over Jerusalem’s holy hill, for Israel’s salvation and the
nations too.

We cannot ignore the Holy Spirit’s initial sacrifice of His righteous
life over Mount Sinai’s summit, so Israel may not die with the nations
because of the golden calf worship; this means that we must glorify
our Father for what He did with His Holy Spirit’s opening sacrifice
and of His Son’s too in Israel, so darkness may disappear everywhere
forever. Because, our heavenly Father sent His Holy Spirit to pour
from heaven over the earth with the sole purpose to subdue darkness
from Satan and his fallen angels, so light and life may flourish
everywhere, so a brand new world filled with goodness and well-being
may begin with mankind that will spread up to heaven forever into all
eternity.

This is a glorious salvation that our heavenly Father started from
heaven into the heart of the earth with His Holy Spirit first tablets
of the commandments and later with His blessed Son, so it may rise to
the highest with humankind, so a new angelic world may begin that has
experienced darkness to live forever blessed in light. This initial
outpouring of the Holy Spirit of the commandments and of the blessed
name, it was very important for our heavenly Father and for humankind,
beginning within Israel, so terrible satanic darkness may be subdued
eternally for our savior to be able to do His personal work within the
heart and entire life of every man, woman, and child.

This outpouring of our heavenly Father’s Holy Spirit has not ceased
to this day, because our heavenly Father wants to bless every nation
from the entire world just as He has blessed mightily the State of
Israel, since the days of old to our days so they may survive to enter
into His brand new angelic Kingdom in heaven. Here we have wonderful
blessings from heaven that will not only bless each one of us every
step of the way through our lives on earth and in heaven, so we may
live always happy enjoying our heavenly Father’s constant blessings
towards each one of us, no matter where we may live on this world and
in heaven.

Because, the blessings that our heavenly Father has given us at Mount
Sinai’s supreme sacrifice of His Holy Spirit of the commandments and
of His blessed name will never die in this life and in the next one to
come, so we may enjoy always His holy presence filled with love and
blessings of eternal life and good-health forever into eternity. That
is why that our heavenly Father has called us since the day conceived
we were in His holy presence to become His image thus to live
according to His likeness in heaven and on earth always enjoying His
presence filled with love and blessings of good-health and well-being
for each one of us, beginning with Adam and Eve, for example.

Meaning also that in our days we can call upon our heavenly Father to
grant us blessings, the blessings that He personally introduced into
Moses’ life through the two tablets of the commandments that descended
from heaven, so they may become part of our entire lives on earth and
in heaven too, so we may live always blessed and protected
forevermore. For showered we were with blessings from the Holy Spirit
of the commandments and of the blessed name as Moses descended from
Mount Sinai’s summit, so we may begin to live a brand new life filled
with the Holy Spirit and not from the spirit of error as in the case
of Adam and Eve, that is.

Undeniably, for what our heavenly Father did at Mount Sinai with Moses
and the first two tablets of the commandments and of the blessed name,
truthfully, sanctified we are every day because subdued have been much
darkness everywhere so the light of eternal life may shine on us
forever on earth and in heaven as within the brand new celestial
Jerusalem. With the Holy Spirit’s sacrifice over Mount Sinai’s summit,
our heavenly Father blessed us beyond all understanding with love and
never-ending kindness, moreover He made sure that our problems and
infirmities that Satan and his followers may throw at us will not
affect our lives for evil but turn them into blessings, so we may know
He watches us with passion forever.

That is to say, also that blessed we have been mightily over Mount
Sinai’s Holy Spirit’s sacrifice of the first tablets of the
commandments with the anointed holy name, so we may live always
enriched by the Holy Spirit’s blessings and His supernatural gifts
thus we may learn to love and serve our Father forever on earth and in
heaven. Meaning also that this is the eternal peace of our hearts and
living souls on earth and in heaven too, and this is to serve our
heavenly Father through the Holy Spirit’s sacrifice over Mount Sinai’s
to appease our heavenly Father’s wrath over Israel’s golden calf so
cursed and destroyed we may never be forever along with the nations.

Truly, our heavenly Father has given us His Holy Spirit of the
commandments and of His anointed name with every day supernatural
blessings, so they may become part of our entire lives with the sole
purpose that we may have power to love and serve Him faithfully
always, just as His Son Jesus Christ serves Him everlastingly as
always. In due time, our heavenly Father will open the eyes of the
Hebrews so they may see their national salvation written all over
Mount Zion, so they may rejoice with Jacob and the nations for what
our God has done for them through the blessed life of His Holy Spirit
and of His Son Jesus Christ, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach.

The day is coming when they will all know what our heavenly Father has
done faithfully because of love for each one of us over Mount Zion,
beginning with Adam and Eve from paradise, for example, so blessed we
may be forever with His Holy Spirit and atoning-blood salvation of the
King Messiah, our Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Today, open yourself
to our heavenly Father through His King Messiah, so He may establish
within your heart His Holy Spirit’s sacrifice of His righteous life
over Mount Sinai’s summit with the purpose that you would also believe
in Him through His Son Jesus Christ pouring his entire holy life over
Jerusalem’s holy hill, so you may live forever blessed. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto
the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yeshua, and shalt
believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou
shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 3:10

Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30

Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead.
See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal
Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of
JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the
HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND
ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS
of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in
your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it
is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture
says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there
is no difference between Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or
great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is Lord of all and richly
blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of
the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the
L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from
sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your
ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful
new life with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better. Talk to
GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday. Be baptized in
water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God, worship,
fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final
authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in
your prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very
important in heaven. You do not have any idea how important your
prayers are in Heaven; Jesus suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed
His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross of Golgotha for your prayers
to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That is CORRECT. The
Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy Angels
hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most add
that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in
HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of
HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/listen/player-wm.asp?playertype=wm%20%20///

http://www.unored.com/streams/radiovisioncristiana.asx

http://radioalerta.com