Fat boy Rex Ryan throws his headset to the ground

b...@rip.ax.lt

Jan 24, 2011, 12:27:34 PM1/24/11
NFL Video: http://xrl.us/FatBoy

HA! HA! HA! HA!

6

Jan 24, 2011, 12:36:33 PM1/24/11
On Jan 24, 12:27 pm, b...@rip.ax.lt wrote:
> NFL Video:http://xrl.us/FatBoy
>
> HA! HA! HA! HA!

So what? He was pissed.

Troll attempt = FAIL

Foot Fungus

Jan 24, 2011, 3:56:48 PM1/24/11
On Jan 24, 12:27 pm, b...@rip.ax.lt wrote:
> NFL Video:http://xrl.us/FatBoy
>
> HA! HA! HA! HA!

Thanks for that. It was my favorite NFL moment of the season watching
that fat loud mouth fuck get his ass handed to him.

Beiselbub©

Jan 24, 2011, 8:04:42 PM1/24/11
On Jan 24, 10:27 am, b...@rip.ax.lt wrote:
> NFL Video:http://xrl.us/FatBoy

That's a great moment in football history. It made my season.

Bruno ~Sex Machine!~ Tiomboni

Jan 25, 2011, 11:37:00 AM1/25/11

What are you saying? That it's ok for him to do that? When you get
pissed at work, do you throw stuff to the ground? Imagine what would
happen if we all did that at work!

papa.carl44

Jan 25, 2011, 5:33:28 PM1/25/11

"Bruno ~Sex Machine!~ Tiomboni" <brunot...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Maybe some freakin progress would take place...just maybe somebody would pay
attention and react by doing something.....and YES, I have thrown stuff at
work, lots of times, when some idiot who doesn't give a damn fails to get
their job done correctly and impacts on everyone else.

Robin

Jan 27, 2011, 9:40:30 PM1/27/11
On Jan 24, 9:27 am, b...@rip.ax.lt wrote:
> NFL Video:http://xrl.us/FatBoy