Will Be At Game - Experiences at Miami?

1 view

JetsLife

Sep 25, 2010, 4:02:57 PM9/25/10
Anyone ever been to a Jets/Dolphins game in Miami -- if so how cordial
or not are the fans? Just wondering what I'm in store for wearing my
Jets jersey.

Obviously a lot of Jets fans are always at Miami games ...

rt

Sep 25, 2010, 5:52:55 PM9/25/10

I've worn my #13 twice to Miami/Jets games at old Giants Stadium, and
pretty much the same rules apply there as in Miami. Act respectful,
watch the game, no one messes with anyone.

But be drunk, obnoxious, and personal, and guaranteed you'll find
another drunk obnoxious fan who thinks its a great idea to get in a
fight. There is no shortage of assholes in Miami as in any other
east coast city.

Watch the game, cheer for your Jets, don't be a dick and you should
have no problems. And if you do happen to run into a real idiot,
there's a cell number to call for security to remove pre-violent
drunkards. Should Miami happen to trounce your beloved green, make
sure you have your binoculars because our cheerleaders are the shit,
and studying their, umm, choreography, will ease the sting.

Enjoy the game!

rt

Sep 26, 2010, 9:21:45 AM9/26/10

"JetsLife" <Jets...@aol.com> wrote in message
Don't forget to put some lip balm on your cum catcher.

Drew