Green Bay- Bulaga

Michael

Apr 22, 2010, 9:52:42 PM4/22/10
Wanna bet bulaga winds up as a career guard ???

MZ

Apr 22, 2010, 9:54:42 PM4/22/10
Michael wrote:
> Wanna bet bulaga winds up as a career guard ???

Everyone knew they'd take him. Smart trade by New England because they
didn't need a tackle and they knew GB would take one.

BTW -- I love twitter, because you find out about what's going on in the
draft room before they say it on TV.

MZ

Apr 22, 2010, 9:55:39 PM4/22/10

BTW, I'm hoping for Odrick or Kindle here.

MZ

Apr 22, 2010, 9:57:43 PM4/22/10

Twitter is reporting another trade.

Michael

Apr 22, 2010, 9:59:01 PM4/22/10

Bwaaaaahahahahahhahaha.... Dallas takes Dez...

Michael

Apr 22, 2010, 10:02:16 PM4/22/10

They will still get one of them even with the trade to Dallas... Smart
move by Pats camp... The can get their edge rusher and another pick
as if they needed more

MZ

Apr 22, 2010, 10:05:53 PM4/22/10

That trade moves them from the 4th round into the 3rd round. They had
another 4th already (from the first trade) but they didn't have a 3rd,
so it makes sense. Also, earlier today Belichick said that he feels
that this draft is deep into the beginning of the third round, so
they'll probably use that pick for that reason. Not bad, but I'm
concerned that the Ravens will take a front 7 player.

The Jets can get Odrick if he continues to fall.