Fish Keeping Sporano...

Still Roper

Jan 7, 2011, 9:45:40 AM1/7/11
that's a good thing.

Harlan Lachman

Jan 7, 2011, 10:24:29 AM1/7/11
In article
<01ca0a87-a1f4-4038...@f8g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,
Still Roper <mark_edw...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> that's a good thing.

For us. So is Luck's staying out of the draft (over valuing Gabbert,
Mallett, and Locker), and Norv's continued misrule in SD.

Now if the Jills can just decide they should stick with Gailey and Fitz.

harlan

Michael

Jan 7, 2011, 10:27:04 AM1/7/11
On Jan 7, 9:45 am, Still Roper <mark_edwards_2...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> that's a good thing.

Sprano is a good coach. The fish are one player short of a being a
very good team. They need a qb.

Tutor

Jan 7, 2011, 12:51:48 PM1/7/11
On Jan 7, 9:45 am, Still Roper <mark_edwards_2...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> that's a good thing.

so while Sporano is HC, the Fish management offer Harbaugh $7 million
per (in all likelihood about 7 to 12 times more than they are paying
Sporano) to take over but keep Sporano on the leash just in case he
declines. Now that Harbaugh has told the stupid Fish to take a long
walk off a short pier, how miserable is that for Sporano? Yeah, that
will be a fun time in Miami for Sporano and the team.

This has to be one of the dumbest organizational series of events I
have ever seenin the NFL. I am just amazed.

Message has been deleted

Deadmeat

Jan 7, 2011, 7:16:45 PM1/7/11
At least it's been entertaining. I look forward every day, to see what
the next bonehead move will be.

Still Roper

Jan 7, 2011, 11:27:32 PM1/7/11

agreed. how's tony feeling? Man up and quit.

Harlan Lachman

Jan 8, 2011, 12:02:08 AM1/8/11
In article
<f31b2a0d-6b4c-43c7...@q18g2000vbk.googlegroups.com>,
Still Roper <mark_edw...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

Actually, manning up would be to turn down the extension, coach your a--
off and regenerate your value.

That forces the Fish to fire you and pay you and your pride inflates
your value.

Quitting makes you an unpaid ex coach.

Refusing the extension and honoring your contract if allowed to do so is
a win win because it forces the Fish' fins and either way you have a
choice to win.

harlan

Ritchie

Jan 8, 2011, 2:21:15 AM1/8/11
On Jan 7, 11:27 pm, Still Roper <mark_edwards_2...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> agreed.  how's tony feeling?  Man up and quit.

Actually if he quits they don't have to pay him. If he gets fired they
owe him his money, Me as Sparano would refuse to sign the extension,
that way they would most likely be forced to fire me and I get paid
either way.

Tutor

Jan 8, 2011, 10:15:42 AM1/8/11
On Jan 7, 9:45 am, Still Roper <mark_edwards_2...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> that's a good thing.

In other news, the team name has been officially changed to the
"LOLPHINS"

Deadmeat

Jan 8, 2011, 12:26:55 PM1/8/11

I hear Comedy Central is buying the rights to the 2011 Miami Dolphins.

Johnny Morongo

Jan 8, 2011, 2:22:59 PM1/8/11

Sporano, IMHO, is much like his QB, Henne: they'll NEVER win the big
game, in any context.

papa.carl44

Jan 8, 2011, 4:51:31 PM1/8/11

"Johnny Morongo" <j.mir...@harmonicconcordance.com> wrote in message

Sporano is a competent coach....I'm not so sure Henne is at that level when
it comes to NFL QB's.