Does EVERY team of Refs..

Johnny Morongo

Oct 3, 2010, 2:01:56 PM10/3/10
SUCK, or are they in the pay of the NFL's anti-Rex contingent?

BicketyBam

Oct 3, 2010, 2:24:20 PM10/3/10
Johnny Morongo <j.mir...@harmonicconcordance.com> wrote in news:d9b0b595-
a47f-462a-b5d...@l38g2000pro.googlegroups.com:

> SUCK, or are they in the pay of the NFL's anti-Rex contingent?

Are you referring to the non call of the hold on Keller?

Johnny Morongo

Oct 3, 2010, 4:03:22 PM10/3/10
On Oct 3, 11:24 am, BicketyBam <Blo...@joemama.net> wrote:
> Johnny Morongo <j.mireh...@harmonicconcordance.com> wrote in news:d9b0b595-
> a47f-462a-b5d7-e0a509416...@l38g2000pro.googlegroups.com:

> > SUCK, or are they in the pay of the NFL's anti-Rex contingent?
>
> Are you referring to the non call of the hold on Keller?

Yep, that was the one.

MZ

Oct 3, 2010, 4:56:00 PM10/3/10

What'd you think about the Braylon pass interference that wasn't called?

A J

Oct 3, 2010, 5:07:48 PM10/3/10

The one that got me was the illegal block in the back that sprung the
return for Buffalo.

Of course, there were others, and Mark, I agree, the Braylon play was
arguable.

A J

BicketyBam

Oct 3, 2010, 5:18:11 PM10/3/10
Johnny Morongo <j.mir...@harmonicconcordance.com> wrote in

That's what I figured. Funny how that called that hold on Sanchez's TD run
last week, but don't call this.

Anyway, Jets took care of business anyway. Man, are the Bills terrible.

John C TX

Oct 4, 2010, 8:46:46 AM10/4/10

That was the right call.

:)