Re: Brafhens caught cheating.....

RåvÑsfån®~

Jun 7, 2010, 9:53:43 PM6/7/10
"Strickland" <u...@slack.er> wrote in message
news:hujfj...@drn.newsguy.com...
> "The NFL Management Council and the NFL Players Association have resolved
> complaint by the Players Association against the Baltimore Ravens
> concerning
> violations of the Collective Bargaining Agreement's off-season workout
> rules.
>
> "It was determined that the Ravens violated the rules concerning the
> intensity
> and tempo of drills conducted on the Club's organized team activity days
> ('OTA
> days') and the length of time spent by players at the Club's facility on
> such
> days.

LOL ... that is cheating to you is it strickloser ?

Cheating to me is a Maryland welfare whore from sPlittsburgh, and an NFL
commissioner that puts on a show by shit canning a teams starting QB for the
first 4 games of the 2010 season, an action which would severely hurt any
other NFL team, only then to have said commissioner turn around the
following week and give that QB's team a schedule that has them play 3
powder puff teams of those first four games. This will guarantee that the
Rooney Toons will not be out of the playoffs before the sPlittsburgh Feeler
gets his perverted ass back in with the team at 3-1, ...instead of 0-4.

That dufus ... is cheating !

Drew ~
RävNsfän ®

Brian Allen

Jun 7, 2010, 10:04:28 PM6/7/10
> LOL ... that is cheating to you is it strickloser ?

They broke a rule and were punished. Um yeah, that's cheating. It's the
very definition of cheating.

R�v�sf�n�~

Jun 7, 2010, 10:28:45 PM6/7/10
"Brian Allen" <bl...@blah.com> wrote in message

>> LOL ... that is cheating to you is it strickloser ?
>
> They broke a rule and were punished. Um yeah, that's cheating. It's the
> very definition of cheating.

Sure it is Brian. The Ravens cheat which is why our players have new league
rules named after them. The Stealers don't need to cheat when they can reap
the bennies of endless league gifts and favors.

This is not unlike the 3 powder puff games gifted to them out of their
opening 4 games of the 2010 schedule that was given out only after the
league handed the stealers starting QB a 4-6 game suspension. You know this
Brian ... it's the remainder of my post which you conveniently <snipped>
out.

Drew ~
R�vNsf�n �

Darin L Stewart

Jun 9, 2010, 12:26:19 AM6/9/10
Wasn't on the same level as a double rape either jerkoff!!

RävNsfän ®

Jun 19, 2010, 1:14:21 PM6/19/10
Darin L Stewart wrote:
> Wasn't on the same level as a double rape either jerkoff!!

Jerking off is NOT rape in fact my dog seems to enjoy it, the poor
nutless bastard.

Drew ~
RävNsfän ®

RåvÑsfån®~

Jun 21, 2010, 3:57:04 PM6/21/10
"RävNsfän ®" <dust...@bravens2000.com> wrote in message

> Darin L Stewart wrote:
>> Wasn't on the same level as a double rape either jerkoff!!
> >

> Jerking off is NOT rape in fact my dog seems to enjoy it, the poor nutless
> bastard.
>
> Drew ~
> RävNsfän ®

Only a poor nutless bastard hides behind someone else's nick.

U nutless bastard

Drew
RävNsfän ® ~

"Talk is cheap, ...lets go play"