Sorgi also injured

Hammer

Aug 19, 2010, 9:20:56 PM8/19/10
On the second touchdown pass to Cruz, when he got hit, looks like it
was more serious than originally apparent. He has a torn shoulder
capsule and will miss at least the rest of the pre-season.

I like it. Jets knock out two QBs in one game. Maybe the next QB won't
be so willing to take the hit in order to make the TD throw.

Parker Race

Aug 21, 2010, 11:00:59 AM8/21/10

"Hammer" <stuart.f...@gmail.com> wrote in message

The Manning injury was due to a mistake by him or Jacobs and the Giants OL
is not a healthy starting unit. I wouldn't assume too much. They also have 1
healthy tight end. As a Giants fan I am much more concerned about the
defense looking like they picked up where they left off last year with the
exception of Antrel Rolle and possibly JPP. No QB pressure up the middle,
sloppy tackling,etc.