Mike Reiss: Pats CB Bodden out for year!

Tutor

Aug 31, 2010, 11:51:35 PM8/31/10
http://twitter.com/MikeReiss

wow. Pats are getting hammered with injuries. Bodden out for year it
seems.

He was tied for team lead in 2009 with 5 INTs and led team with 17
passes defended. Another tough loss for Pats.

John C TX

Sep 1, 2010, 9:20:42 AM9/1/10

That sucks, I mean it, I hate it when even rivals lose players. It
must be the scarring from Joe Namath & Pennington always hurt.

Michael

Sep 1, 2010, 9:53:26 AM9/1/10

it looked like they had their db's all lined up with chung playing
well and mccourty looking good. it is a big hit because they dont
have a lot of manpower to rush the qb. they need a solid defensive
backfield.

John C TX

Sep 1, 2010, 12:39:03 PM9/1/10

They also train hard & seem to ding up CB's. 16 games....long season

MZ

Sep 5, 2010, 11:12:19 AM9/5/10

Add McGowan to the list. IR yesterday.

John C TX

Sep 7, 2010, 11:39:31 AM9/7/10

I didn't see that. I saw that they traded with KC so that explains
that trade.