What will happen to the Jets vs Giants pre-season game ( Hurricane )?

UnixRules

Aug 23, 2011, 10:11:58 PM8/23/11
Will the NFL reschedule the game due to the Hurricane? According to
weather.com, they anticipate 85 mph winds on Sunday. I can't imagine
any team can play it that.

A J

Aug 25, 2011, 6:51:35 PM8/25/11

The game is 7:00 Saturday, weather should be manageable, similar to
last week vs Cincy.

UnixRules

Aug 25, 2011, 9:55:36 PM8/25/11

FYI, It seems the Jets game has been moved to 2:00 PM ( Eastern time )
due to the hurricane.

Papa Carl

Aug 25, 2011, 11:25:37 PM8/25/11

"UnixRules" <nos...@dontdoit.com> wrote in message

Thanks...I want to watch that. I do hope it is on some local channel.

RävNsfän ®

Aug 26, 2011, 12:31:40 PM8/26/11
:
: FYI, It seems the Jets game has been moved to 2:00 PM ( Eastern time )
: due to the hurricane.

That is amazingly correct for an anonymous no life-dick-wad with little time
remaining to reference a factual source after feverishly stalking and
posting "anonymously" via (speranza.aioe.org)
using the nicks of known posters in this and other Usenet forums.

Congrats for finding the elusive remnant of your ever-eroding last
brain-cell which in this case allowed you to form a nick that is unique to
these sports forums, however, that is likely stolen from another poster in
another forum, perhaps alt.rec.cooking, as you know that you leg humping
interests can be varied when your time of the month rolls around.

"UnixRules" <nos...@dontdoit.com> 4 new posts to Usenet, none prior to Aug
12, 2011. ```````````````````````````````````
--
~Drew

MacUser

Aug 26, 2011, 2:58:55 PM8/26/11
Now I know why most people in this newsgroup dislike "RavNsfan". FYI,
how is telling other Jets fans about a change to the game actually a bad
thing? Your comeback of my nickname is idiotic, it is an open newsgroup
and I can change my name to anything I want. In any event, you are
still upset your woman like Ravens didn't make it to the AFC
championship. The Jets would have destroyed your Ravens in the playoffs.

UnixRules

Aug 26, 2011, 8:20:01 PM8/26/11

Now, the Jets game has been moved to Monday Night at 7:00 PM! Hope the
Hurricane aftermath doesn't make heading to the game a nightmare. But I
commend the NFL for making the right choice regarding this matter. Why
risk injury to players or fans.

RävNsfän ®

Aug 27, 2011, 1:14:17 PM8/27/11
"UnixRules" <nos...@dontdoit.com> wrote in message

R�vNsf�n �

Aug 27, 2011, 3:30:47 PM8/27/11
"MacUser" <nospa...@invalid.com> wrote in message

: On 8/26/11 9:31 AM, R�vNsf�n � wrote:
: > "UnixRules"<nos...@dontdoit.com> wrote in message
: > news:j36uen$qgh$1...@speranza.aioe.org...
: > :
: >
: Now I know why most people in this newsgroup dislike "RavNsfan".

You most certainly should know why since you attempt to pose as me in every
ng that you have stalked me to. Anyone can see by your phoney email
addresses that the two ---> speranza.aioe.org <--- "anonymous remailer" ISP,
posts (above) belong to the very same bi-polar psycho that hides his real
ISP through an anonymous remailer so he can be whomever he wants to be with
that special preference that you have in craving to be me online. These
folks don't know that you haven't been able to figure out how to forge a
posting header for those nicks like mine that you pose as.

They should probably also know that if they piss you off like I enjoy doing
in exposing your idiocy and virtually bitch slapping you around Usenet at my
leisure these fast 5 years, that they can also expect to see you posting
under their nicks trying to instigate fights in this and other ngs through
your aieo.org anonyomous remailer, and/or... several others which includes
the one that threw you off for misusing that particular anonymous remailer.
Some of them actually have scrupples it seems..

They might want to know also that when exposed for your anonymous multi-nick
posting you will react defensively stating that you can change your nick
anytime you want just like you claimed in the earlier post. The jig is up
mini-me RavNsphony bitch, you fool no one but the fool that is you.

lmao @ u timmuh !

--
~Drew

MacUser

Aug 28, 2011, 5:28:40 PM8/28/11

> : FYI,
> : how is telling other Jets fans about a change to the game actually a bad
> : thing? Your comeback of my nickname is idiotic, it is an open newsgroup
> : and I can change my name to anything I want. In any event, you are
> : still upset your woman like Ravens didn't make it to the AFC
> : championship. The Jets would have destroyed your Ravens in the playoffs.

No, I have never posed as you on any newsgroup or anywhere else for that
matter. I may have talked smack after a ravens, Miami, and NE loss but
that is about it.

You obviously have me confused with someone else. In any event, I have
more important things to do instead of arguing with an idiot that
doesn't even have the right person. Take that kind of crap and keep it
in Baltimore.

As for the newsgroup provider, it is a free newsgroup provider that I
often use to chat with other Jets fans and for other things. So what if
I use different handle names on different computers? Your point proves
absolutely nothing, especially since you have the wrong person and I
never posed as you or anyone else for that matter. How about you stop
being a jerk and posting bad things about the jets in the NY Jets
newsgroup? In other words get a life!