Fish - Steelers...

Michael

Oct 24, 2010, 4:30:00 PM10/24/10
What a surprise... Yet another convoluted call at a game critical
moment made by the officials in favor of the Steelers. Once again,
the "league officials" hand another undeserved win to the Steelers at
the expense of a team that worked hard all day long. Along with that
garbage call, I also saw the right side of the Steelers offensive line
clearly holding Dolphins defenders on that very same drive. And...
Get this.. If you have a fumble recovery in the end zone... ONE TEAM
OR THE OTHER gets the recovery for the TD. If they say that Miami
did not recover the ball, then it has to be a Steeler recovery and a
Steeler TD. They cant just put the ball in limbo. The officals were
not brazen enough to give the recovery in the end zoone to the
Steelers becayse they knew the Fish guy had the ball. So, they just
ignored the fact that it had to be either Miami ball or Steeler TD.
And we KNOW it was not a Steeler recovery for a TD. I'm amazed that
the Steelers ever lose any game with "help" like that.

Roethlisberger wasn't the only rapist on the field today. This crap
has to stop.The Steelers have at least two superbowl wins to thank the
officials for and I lost count of how many individual wins.

If the Jets want to beat the Steelers they better put them away early
and stay 14 points ahead down to the clock reading 00.00

Tutor

Oct 24, 2010, 4:38:18 PM10/24/10

yup.

Ray O'Hara

Oct 24, 2010, 5:54:18 PM10/24/10

"Michael" <mjd...@verizon.net> wrote in message
> What a surprise...

have you heard Rapistsberger's interview. he claims he was at the bottom of
the pile and that he was on the ball.
does this fool realize there is video tape that shows he wasn't in the pile
and he didn't recover the ball.

and indeed if that Ref couldn't determine Miami ball they should look into
his bank account for recent deposits.

that being said I'm glad the Fish lost as it helps the Pats and yes the Jets
too.

Michael

Oct 24, 2010, 6:48:48 PM10/24/10
On Oct 24, 5:54 pm, "Ray O'Hara" <raymond-oh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Michael" <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote in message

ray... it helps the pats and the jets now...but.. either the jets or
the pats will probably have to get past pittsburg in the post season
in order to advance. the refs go into overdrive as far as bs calls in
favor of the steelers during the post season. i have had it with
watching teams get hozed like this... and yeah... rapistberger was
full of shit if he said he was on top of the ball... much like his
rape defense story

Ray O'Hara

Oct 24, 2010, 6:59:07 PM10/24/10

"Michael" <mjd...@verizon.net> wrote in message

The Squeelers will make the POs in that shitty division anyway so better to
have a div rival knocked off

`·.¸¸.·´¯)@RåvÑsfån@(¯`·.¸¸.·´

Oct 28, 2010, 7:38:08 PM10/28/10
"Michael" <mjd...@verizon.net> wrote in message

NFL replay yesterday showed a stealers OLineman with a clear block in the
back before the fumble. Also... referee at the back of end zone had a
totally unobstructed view of the play, ...saw the fumble ...and did
absolutely nothing.

I thought the league favors would stop with the gravy opening schedule the
steelers were given right just after Ben was advised of his 6 week (turned 4
week) suspension. Kyle Boller could have QB'ed the steelers the 3 early
schedule games. The Ravens were put in as the fourth team to keep it looking
legit , )

Drew

Oct 28, 2010, 7:51:41 PM10/28/10
"Ray O'Hara" <raymon...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

yeppers... the shitty AFCN had two teams that "earned" their playoff
appearances last season (stealers not one of them) and the shitty AFCN will
once more this season place two (Ravens hold the tie breaker against both
teams) .

The week one loss to the Ravens was an obviously bitter pill to digest after
bringing all that mouth instead of ass.