Same old Jets 2011

RickyBobby

Jan 23, 2011, 8:45:39 PM1/23/11
24-0 and counting. Maybe Rex Ryan the clown can give a funny interview
later.

Rob Cypher aka "The Anti-Bob"

Jan 23, 2011, 10:29:12 PM1/23/11
On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 17:45:39 -0800, "RickyBobby" <nasc...@cox.net> wrote:

>24-0 and counting. Maybe Rex Ryan the clown can give a funny interview
>later.

LOL!!!!

Did you see him cry at the end of the game?

STEELERS RULE!!!!
--
Rob Cypher
Blogspot: http://robcypher.blogspot.com

6

Jan 23, 2011, 11:22:17 PM1/23/11
On Jan 23, 10:29 pm, "Rob Cypher aka \"The Anti-Bob\""
<bals...@aol.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 17:45:39 -0800, "RickyBobby" <nasca...@cox.net> wrote:
> >24-0 and counting.  Maybe Rex Ryan the clown can give a funny interview
> >later.
>
> LOL!!!!
>
> Did you see him cry at the end of the game?
>
> STEELERS RULE!!!!

Who the fuck are you? You're not a Steelers fan. Just another troll
stirring the shitpot.

Drumrboy

Jan 23, 2011, 11:51:24 PM1/23/11

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Fucking fat fuck crybaby!

MuahMan

Jan 24, 2011, 1:28:49 AM1/24/11
<bals...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 17:45:39 -0800, "RickyBobby" <nasca...@cox.net> wrote:
> >24-0 and counting.  Maybe Rex Ryan the clown can give a funny interview
> >later.
>
> LOL!!!!
>
> Did you see him cry at the end of the game?

Somebody call Rex Ryan the Waaaaaaaaahmmmbulance!

Nunya Bidnits

Jan 24, 2011, 2:07:45 PM1/24/11

Rob Cypher aka "The Anti-Bob" <bal...@aol.com> wrote:

> STEELERS RULE!!!!

<non-football crossposts deleted>

NFL = Not for long. They are no match for the Packers. Not even close. The
Packers will open up a gaping wound on the Steelers in the form of about a
21 point lead early in the game and will never look back. The Steelers have
a great run defense, but the Packers don't need to run to win and the
Steelers won't be able to match their pace on the ground.

MartyB

The Inconvenient Truth

Jan 24, 2011, 3:33:22 PM1/24/11
Nunya Bidnits wrote:

> MartyB in KC

"joeyg in nyc"

LOL

--
"Money is no object. I mean, our object is to win the Super Bowl, year
in and year out be there and compete for Super Bowls. We’re going to

Uncle Steve

Jan 24, 2011, 8:01:10 PM1/24/11

Sorry, it;s busy with Joe Cosby's mental crisis. I hope they fill his
veins with elemental lithium.

Regards,

Uncle Steve

--
Liberals show the true value of the public education system.

Rob Cypher aka "The Anti-Bob"

Jan 27, 2011, 8:54:14 PM1/27/11
On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 20:01:10 -0500, Uncle Steve <stev...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 10:28:49PM -0800, MuahMan wrote:
>> On Jan 23, 10:29�pm, "Rob Cypher aka \"The Anti-Bob\""
>> <bals...@aol.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > LOL!!!!
>> >
>> > Did you see him cry at the end of the game?
>> >
>> Somebody call Rex Ryan the Waaaaaaaaahmmmbulance!
>
>Sorry, it;s busy with Joe Cosby's mental crisis. I hope they fill his
>veins with elemental lithium.

That dude is still posting? I thought I had laid the smackdown on that fool
a few years ago. WTF?

Message has been deleted

RickyBobby

Jan 30, 2011, 1:45:53 PM1/30/11

"Nunya Bidnits" wrote in message

<non-football crossposts deleted>

MartyB

The common consensus is that the Packers are three point favorites. That is
half a play in a 120 play game. The Packers do have gaudier statistics in
most categories but those were rung up against the inferior NFC opponents.
But since the Steelers and the Packers are both "public teams" the interest
in the game should be at an all-time high. Only Dallas and Oakland, when
they are good, have as much general public support as these two teams.

But as long as the low class Jets got knocked out, it is all good.

Warren Peece

Jan 30, 2011, 7:45:11 PM1/30/11

"RickyBobby" <nasc...@cox.net> wrote in > The >The Packers do have gaudier
statistics in
> most categories but those were rung up against the inferior NFC opponents.

I really doubt that the Steelers Schedule was significantly tougher than the
Packers schedule this season. Maybe. But just playing in the NFC doesn't
automatically mean the Packers had an easier schedule.

FWIW, the Steelers were 4-2 vs common opponents with wins vs Atlanta, at
Miami, at Buffalo, and vs the Jets and losses vs New England and Jets. The
Packers were 3-3 with wins at Buffalo, at the Jets, and at Atlanta and
losses vs Miami, at New England, and at aAtlanta. Of course, that comparison
is somewhat skewed by the fact that in games vs common opponents, the
Steelers had 4 home games and the Packers had only 1.

But I think its more likely that the Packers are better than their stats
tend to show. Certinly that's true for the most important stat, wins &
losses, where the Packers are 10-6. The Packers are the first team since
1942 to have never trailed at any point in any game by more than 7 points.
Well, not to this point anyway. I suspect that's a regular season stat. Even
so, the Packers have never been behind by more than a TD the entire season.

John

Jan 30, 2011, 8:06:46 PM1/30/11

Perhaps us fans should at least agree that it looks like it will be a
very entertaining game whoever the victor. I see the two teams as very
evenly matched but in different phases of the game. If anything, the
Steeler's patchwork offensive line may be the determining factor, 3
starters out doesn't bode well, but they have been surprisingly
resilient plugging people in.

If you watched the Jets/Steelers game I'm sure you noticed that when the
Steelers get a lead the coaching staff tends to 'play not to lose' on
both sides of the ball. Hopefully they will understand that approach
won't work in this game and we can all enjoy a genuine hard hitting
shootout played full out and down to the wire.

Go Steelers!
John

Harlan Lachman

Jan 31, 2011, 7:08:39 PM1/31/11
In article <AWn1p.31022$b57....@news.usenetserver.com>,
John <Jo...@nowhere.com> wrote:

John, the success throughout this year of the Steelers patchwork line
suggests one of three things:

1) The failures they picked up from other teams who performed well
(Flozell being just one example) and being able to replace OL after OL
indicate depth on their roster, great OL coaching unique to the
Steelers, and evidence the most brilliant GM in the history of football
;-)

2) OL is the easiest position to learn and anyone can play the position
;-)

3) If you play on the Steelers, grabbing is a legal move and playing on
the Steelers makes better players of anyone whose hands and arms can
hold onto an opponent :-(

harlan

John

Jan 31, 2011, 7:27:16 PM1/31/11

I would bet your real point is #3

John

Harlan Lachman

Feb 2, 2011, 12:02:41 AM2/2/11
In article <urI1p.77635$Cy2....@news.usenetserver.com>,
John <Jo...@nowhere.com> wrote:

:-)

Brian Allen

Feb 2, 2011, 5:12:27 PM2/2/11
> 3) If you play on the Steelers, grabbing is a legal move and playing on
> the Steelers makes better players of anyone whose hands and arms can
> hold onto an opponent :-(

Because referees definately favor the Steelers when it comes to holding
calls. Just ask James Harrison, who literally gets held on one out of every
two pass rushes.