Jets-Fish.. VERY Good news for Fish Fans...

Michael

Oct 18, 2011, 10:20:47 AM10/18/11
That was a high quality loss for the Fish

Not kidding....

It looks to me as if the Fish are the front runners in the "Suck For
Luck Sweepsteaks"

Keep up the good work...

It would be great to have Luck in the AFC East. Since Marino left,
the Fish have not been the same... Luck may very well be the best QB
to come out of the draft since Elway.

Deadmeat

Oct 18, 2011, 11:15:07 AM10/18/11
Right, the Dolphins still have plenty of time to screw it up. I
guarantee you, if the Fins need to lose to the jets the final game of
the season to secure him, they will win that game.

Even if they did get Luck, he'd turn out to be the next Ryan Leaf.

Michael

Oct 18, 2011, 11:26:11 AM10/18/11
it is possible the fish may "blow it" by winning a single game and
over taking the Jags, Colts or who ever in the "Suck For Luck"
contest, but I really dont think Luck is the next Ryan Leaf... In the
unlikely event that Luck cant play as well as expected out of the
starting gate, he is mature, wise and stable. He'll work and improve
instead of melting down... IMHO, Luck is the guy that has to worry...
Based on the ownership and management of the clubs that look to be in
the running, he's probably hoping the Colts dont win a single game.
The Jags need a whole new program from top to bottom.

Tutor

Oct 18, 2011, 11:40:08 AM10/18/11
not a chance. I think Luck will be sensational. I was skeptical
about Cam Newton because of the offense he played in, but Newton's raw
talent is compensating for his lack of experience and he will be
great. Luck, has the physical skills and the experience.

Unlike Michael, the last thing I want to see is Luck heading to
Miami. Had enough of you turds with Marino there. So... Go FIns!
win some damned games!

Deadmeat

Oct 18, 2011, 12:04:14 PM10/18/11
No, you don't get it. If he goes to the Dolphins he will suck, it's
like the Midas touch in reverse. Anywhere else, he becomes the next
Peyton Marino.

Michael

Oct 18, 2011, 12:10:43 PM10/18/11
> Peyton Marino.- Hide quoted text -

you sound too much like a jets fan now...

Tutor

Oct 18, 2011, 12:13:46 PM10/18/11
> you sound too much like a jets fan now...- Hide quoted text -

I was just going to say that. Dead;s post definitely made me think
"I resemble that remark".

RävNsfän ®

Oct 18, 2011, 12:41:59 PM10/18/11
Michael <mjd...@verizon.net> wrote in news:dfa0d318-318c-4592-a811-
> you sound too much like a jets fan now...

Jethro... I just can not think of a single moronic troll that would ever
have even attempted to offer the weak tripe that you have. To save a
polyp's worth of any possible remaining dignity just sig a blank post to
represent your future responses.

--
~Drew

"Talk is cheap ...lets just go play"
Johnny Unitas - Baltimore Colts

graybeard

Oct 18, 2011, 12:48:12 PM10/18/11
On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 08:40:08 -0700 (PDT), Tutor <dcat...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
Why is everyone so convinced that Luck will be available? Unless I
mis-remember, I believe Luck has one more year of college eligibility.
He may pull a Peyton and go back to school.
--
graybeard

Michael

Oct 18, 2011, 12:50:26 PM10/18/11
On Oct 18, 12:48 pm, graybeard <graybe...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 08:40:08 -0700 (PDT), Tutor <dcat4...@yahoo.com>
> graybeard- Hide quoted text -

that was last year, i think... he did not come out because he wanted
to complete his archetectural

Tutor

Oct 18, 2011, 1:16:16 PM10/18/11
> to complete his archetectural- Hide quoted text -

Luck was eligible for the 2011 draft but elected to stay and is now in
his redshirt junior season. Barring injury, he'll be the overall #1
next April.

John C TX

Oct 18, 2011, 4:20:58 PM10/18/11
If he gets a bad fit at the #1 he will stay another year.

Michael

Oct 18, 2011, 6:30:20 PM10/18/11
> If he gets a bad fit at the #1 he will stay another year.- Hide quoted text -

i domt think there is a chance he stays in regardless of who picks
first... there has not been a single indication or word of that from
luck

Señor Patriots

Oct 18, 2011, 7:04:13 PM10/18/11
On Oct 18, 9:20 am, Michael <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote:

> It would be great to have Luck in the AFC East.  Since Marino left,
> the Fish have not been the same... Luck may very well be the best QB
> to come out of the draft since Elway.

It was a strong move by the Fish!

I can't wait to see what Luck can do at the next level. But look, we
already have Newton. He's a phenom. The league is getting rich on
QBs finally.

Señor Patriots

Oct 18, 2011, 7:06:57 PM10/18/11
On Oct 18, 10:40 am, Tutor <dcat4...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Unlike Michael, the last thing I want to see is Luck heading to
> Miami.  Had enough of you turds with Marino there.  So...  Go FIns!
> win some damned games!

Now come on Tutor, don't talk like a loser. The better the
competition in your back yard the better you will build your own
team. The higher level of play raises the entire division. Don't
wish for an NFCW circa 2010. If everybody sucks who cares if you're
the Seahawks?

RävNsfän ®

Oct 19, 2011, 12:05:22 AM10/19/11
What you lack in originality, ...you also lack in balls Barbie.
--
~Drew
"Talk is cheap ...lets just play"