On the bright side

JKConey

Dec 6, 2010, 11:17:58 PM12/6/10
On the bright side....

1. Every team has at least 1 really bad loss already this year.
2. We're still 9-3
3. A loss is just one loss no matter what
4. Maybe they'll fire Shot now?
5. We win next week, and could be right back there

OK I'm done

--

www.myconeyislandmemories.com

Harlan Lachman

Dec 7, 2010, 11:24:10 AM12/7/10
In article <idkchr$ls0$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
"JKConey" <jkc...@verizon.net> wrote:

> On the bright side....
>
> 1. Every team has at least 1 really bad loss already this year.
> 2. We're still 9-3
> 3. A loss is just one loss no matter what
> 4. Maybe they'll fire Shot now?
> 5. We win next week, and could be right back there
>
> OK I'm done

Is this the definition of Pollyanna?

Harlan

JKConey

Dec 7, 2010, 7:27:51 PM12/7/10

"Harlan Lachman" <har...@eeivt.com> wrote in message

I'm so old, it conjured up visions of Hayley Mills!

--

www.myconeyislandmemories.com

Harlan Lachman

Dec 7, 2010, 9:00:30 PM12/7/10
In article <idmjec$83m$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
"JKConey" <jkc...@verizon.net> wrote:

AT my age, someone who looks like her seems scrumptious :-(

papa.carl44

Dec 7, 2010, 9:15:16 PM12/7/10

"Harlan Lachman" <har...@eeivt.com> wrote in message

I saw a picture of her now, she was in a play my nephew did stage work
on.......not to bad for her age I guess.

Harlan Lachman

Dec 8, 2010, 10:58:51 AM12/8/10
In article <vo2dne9uh5Kpd2PR...@giganews.com>,
"papa.carl44" <papad...@nospamverizon.net> wrote:

> "Harlan Lachman" <har...@eeivt.com> wrote in message
> > In article <idmjec$83m$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> > "JKConey" <jkc...@verizon.net> wrote:
> >
> >> "Harlan Lachman" <har...@eeivt.com> wrote in message

> >> I'm so old, it conjured up visions of Hayley Mills!
> >
> > AT my age, someone who looks like her seems scrumptious :-(

> I saw a picture of her now, she was in a play my nephew did stage work
> on.......not to bad for her age I guess.

Sorry Papa, I was referring to then. Those looks then inspired boredom.
Today...

JKConey

Dec 8, 2010, 11:09:56 AM12/8/10

"Harlan Lachman" <har...@eeivt.com> wrote in message

She was a real cutie, and that accent was a killer!

--

www.myconeyislandmemories.com