Dungy & Harrison: Jets Haters and Much Worse

JetsLife

Sep 29, 2010, 1:18:13 AM9/29/10
They clearly have no love for the Jets.

But what's even more damning is their non-stop love for their former
teams/team owners/the league. It's laughable how much they are company
men. And thus they have no honor.

NBC should be ashamed of themselves for running out such biased studio
announcers. These NFL shills have never criticized the league. And
Dungy coddles the the Mike Vicks of the world; and together play their
part as the NFL shills they are. What cowards they are on air. Just
like Herm all they care about is promoting/protecting their own image,
and the NFL shield.

Alas it's all about $. Always has been always will be. I assume
because Dungy is such a moral christian he gives most of his money to
charity in the manner of Jesus. I used to respect Dungy -- I've come
to see he is a fraud christian.

Michael

Sep 29, 2010, 4:35:00 PM9/29/10

it is the on-the-filed shills dressed in black and white stripes that
bother me. like the ones that show up for steelers games. im bracing
myself for jets @ steelers week 15.

Coach Lon

Sep 29, 2010, 4:44:00 PM9/29/10

We need to make the field goal in regulation this time...

Johnny Morongo

Sep 30, 2010, 2:25:13 AM9/30/10

That one's a SURE loss. And you know who will see to it that it is.