ESPN's Very Own Instigator Reports On Revis...

mjd...@verizon.net

Jul 22, 2012, 10:48:10 AM7/22/12
1050 ESPN Sports Radio announcing that Cimini reports that Revis will indeed report to camp along with the rest of the team.

And was it not Cimini that started the whole thing to begin with ???

John C TX

Jul 23, 2012, 10:30:14 AM7/23/12
On Sunday, July 22, 2012 9:48:10 AM UTC-5, (unknown) wrote:
> 1050 ESPN Sports Radio announcing that Cimini reports that Revis will indeed report to camp along with the rest of the team.
>
> And was it not Cimini that started the whole thing to begin with ???

agreed...Cimini is sadly about hits to the ESPN website....Every negative piece he writes gets Jet fans but also idiot Pats & Giants fans who gauge their existence by how bad the Jets are doing.

mjd...@verizon.net

Jul 23, 2012, 12:03:08 PM7/23/12
On Monday, July 23, 2012 10:30:14 AM UTC-4, John C TX wrote:
> On Sunday, July 22, 2012 9:48:10 AM UTC-5, (unknown) wrote:
> > 1050 ESPN Sports Radio announcing that Cimini reports that Revis will indeed report to camp along with the rest of the team.
> >
> > And was it not Cimini that started the whole thing to begin with ???
>
> agreed...Cimini is sadly about hits to the ESPN website....Every negative piece he writes gets Jet fans but also idiot Pats & Giants fans who gauge their existence by how bad the Jets are doing.

Yep... How should Cimini be categorized ??? Would he be best labeled as a yellow journalist or just a little jerk-off ???

John C TX

Jul 23, 2012, 4:36:17 PM7/23/12
On Monday, July 23, 2012 11:03:08 AM UTC-5, (unknown) wrote:
> On Monday, July 23, 2012 10:30:14 AM UTC-4, John C TX wrote:
> > On Sunday, July 22, 2012 9:48:10 AM UTC-5, (unknown) wrote:
> > > 1050 ESPN Sports Radio announcing that Cimini reports that Revis will indeed report to camp along with the rest of the team.
> > >
> > > And was it not Cimini that started the whole thing to begin with ???
> >
> > agreed...Cimini is sadly about hits to the ESPN website....Every negative piece he writes gets Jet fans but also idiot Pats & Giants fans who gauge their existence by how bad the Jets are doing.
>
> Yep... How should Cimini be categorized ??? Would he be best labeled as a yellow journalist or just a little jerk-off ???

Why do you hate Asians so much you would call him yellow?

Th either term doesn't work either as that has its value.

Drumrboy

Jul 23, 2012, 7:02:29 PM7/23/12
News flash: Giant fans don't give two shits about what your second
rate team does until the week before they're team stomps your sorry
ass team.

It's a Super Bowl winning thingy....
Jut saying....

John C TX

Jul 24, 2012, 9:23:54 AM7/24/12
On Monday, July 23, 2012 6:02:29 PM UTC-5, Drumrboy wrote:
> On Jul 23, 10:30 am, John C TX <johnctxj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Sunday, July 22, 2012 9:48:10 AM UTC-5, (unknown) wrote:
> > > 1050 ESPN Sports Radio announcing that Cimini reports that Revis will indeed report to camp along with the rest of the team.
> >
> > > And was it not Cimini that started the whole thing to begin with ???
> >
> > agreed...Cimini is sadly about hits to the ESPN website....Every negative piece he writes gets Jet fans but also idiot Pats & Giants fans who gauge their existence by how bad the Jets are doing.
>
> News flash: Giant fans don't give two shits about what your second
> rate team does until the week before they're team stomps your sorry
> ass team.
>
> It's a Super Bowl winning thingy....
> Jut saying....

Really, so that is why you are showing up, reading & then responding to a post about the Jets?

mjd...@verizon.net

Jul 24, 2012, 9:52:43 AM7/24/12
On Monday, July 23, 2012 7:02:29 PM UTC-4, Drumrboy wrote:
> On Jul 23, 10:30 am, John C TX <johnctxj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Sunday, July 22, 2012 9:48:10 AM UTC-5, (unknown) wrote:
> > > 1050 ESPN Sports Radio announcing that Cimini reports that Revis will indeed report to camp along with the rest of the team.
> >
> > > And was it not Cimini that started the whole thing to begin with ???
> >
> > agreed...Cimini is sadly about hits to the ESPN website....Every negative piece he writes gets Jet fans but also idiot Pats & Giants fans who gauge their existence by how bad the Jets are doing.
>
> News flash: Giant fans don't give two shits about what your second
> rate team does until the week before they're team stomps your sorry
> ass team.
>
> It's a Super Bowl winning thingy....
> Jut saying....

I don't know if you go to any Giants games, but if you do, please be kind enough to bring a can of Easy-Off with you the next time you go a game. Since we are generous enough to let you pigs borrow JetLife Stadium for your home games, the least you can do is remember to clean your filth off the seats with oven cleaner before you leave.

Drumrboy

Jul 24, 2012, 9:00:57 PM7/24/12
Was it the Super Bowl crack or the fact that Giant fans don't give a
flying fuck abut your sorry ass team that got your panties all bunched
up?

Just curious....

Johnny Morongo

Jul 25, 2012, 1:41:54 AM7/25/12
But you still haven't answered his question have you, drum BOY, you
pathetic, gloating child. And oh yeah, after you wipe that stupid
self-congratulatory grin off your face, go stick your drumsticks up yer
arse. It'll be more action than you've had for your entire lonely,
pathetic life.

But do keep coming back. We love ass hole trolls.

John C TX

Jul 25, 2012, 9:04:34 AM7/25/12
On Tuesday, July 24, 2012 8:00:57 PM UTC-5, Drumrboy wrote:
> On Jul 24, 9:23 am, John C TX <johnctxj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > News flash: Giant fans don't give two shits about what your second
> > > rate team does until the week before they're team stomps your sorry
> > > ass team.
> >
> > > It's a Super Bowl winning thingy....
> > > Jut saying....
> >
> > Really, so that is why you are showing up, reading & then responding to a post about the Jets?
>
> Was it the Super Bowl crack or the fact that Giant fans don't give a
> flying fuck abut your sorry ass team that got your panties all bunched
> up?
>
> Just curious....

You know Shirley I ignored the part where you wrote "just saying" are you on The View? Who says "just saying?"

Like I wrote. If you don't care about the Jets then why are you in here? If you can't help but read my crap then you obviously only proved my point about Cimini.

Drumrboy

Jul 25, 2012, 5:52:49 PM7/25/12
You and Johnny Moron-go need to relax. I obviously touched a nerve but
was only pointing out the obvious.

Just saying....

John C TX

Jul 26, 2012, 8:49:04 AM7/26/12

> You and Johnny Moron-go need to relax. I obviously touched a nerve but
> was only pointing out the obvious.
>
> Just saying....

I love this. It is just killing you that you proved my point.

Some fans, & it is very common in NY & Boston, take as much joy in other teams problems as they do in the game itself. Some writers play to dopes like you.

Drumrboy

Jul 26, 2012, 9:37:14 AM7/26/12
Watch out for those black helicopters, Sparky!

John C TX

Jul 26, 2012, 11:00:44 AM7/26/12
On Thursday, July 26, 2012 8:37:14 AM UTC-5, Drumrboy wrote:
> On Jul 26, 8:49 am, John C TX <johnctxj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > You and Johnny Moron-go need to relax. I obviously touched a nerve but
> > > was only pointing out the obvious.
> >
> > > Just saying....
> >
> > I love this. It is just killing you that you proved my point.
> >
> > Some fans, & it is very common in NY & Boston, take as much joy in other teams problems as they do in the game itself. Some writers play to dopes like you.
>
> Watch out for those black helicopters, Sparky!

I am sure that makes sense to someone.

3 days later you are still posting & reading a newsgroup about a team you don't think about.

Drumrboy

Jul 26, 2012, 6:23:04 PM7/26/12
On Jul 26, 11:00 am, John C TX <johnctxj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, July 26, 2012 8:37:14 AM UTC-5, Drumrboy wrote:
> > On Jul 26, 8:49 am, John C TX &lt;johnctxj...@gmail.com&gt; wrote:
> > &gt; &gt; You and Johnny Moron-go need to relax. I obviously touched a nerve but
> > &gt; &gt; was only pointing out the obvious.
> > &gt;
> > &gt; &gt; Just saying....
> > &gt;
> > &gt; I love this. It is just killing you that you proved my point.
> > &gt;
> > &gt; Some fans, &amp; it is very common in NY &amp; Boston, take as much joy in other teams problems as they do in the game itself. Some writers play to dopes like you.
>
> > Watch out for those black helicopters, Sparky!
>
> I am sure that makes sense to someone.
>
> 3 days later I'm still posting & reading a newsgroup about a team no one
> but the totally retarded give a shit about.

Fixed it for ya...

You're welcome, Sparky!

Johnny Morongo

Jul 26, 2012, 8:41:29 PM7/26/12
Forget her, JC. Plonk her. I did.

Drumrboy

Jul 27, 2012, 8:09:28 AM7/27/12
You're a bigger crybaby than your loud mouthed coach.

Just saying....

John C TX

Jul 27, 2012, 9:06:07 AM7/27/12
On Thursday, July 26, 2012 7:41:29 PM UTC-5, Johnny Morongo wrote:
> On 7/26/2012 8:00 AM, John C TX wrote:
> &gt; On Thursday, July 26, 2012 8:37:14 AM UTC-5, Drumrboy wrote:
> &gt;&gt; On Jul 26, 8:49 am, John C TX &amp;lt;johnctxj...@gmail.com&amp;gt; wrote:
> &gt;&gt; &amp;gt; &amp;gt; You and Johnny Moron-go need to relax. I obviously touched a nerve but
> &gt;&gt; &amp;gt; &amp;gt; was only pointing out the obvious.
> &gt;&gt; &amp;gt;
> &gt;&gt; &amp;gt; &amp;gt; Just saying....
> &gt;&gt; &amp;gt;
> &gt;&gt; &amp;gt; I love this. It is just killing you that you proved my point.
> &gt;&gt; &amp;gt;
> &gt;&gt; &amp;gt; Some fans, &amp;amp; it is very common in NY &amp;amp; Boston, take as much joy in other teams problems as they do in the game itself. Some writers play to dopes like you.
> &gt;&gt;
> &gt;&gt; Watch out for those black helicopters, Sparky!
> &gt;
> &gt; I am sure that makes sense to someone.
> &gt;
> &gt; 3 days later you are still posting &amp; reading a newsgroup about a team you don&#39;t think about.
> &gt;
>
> Forget her, JC. Plonk her. I did.

Good advice Johnny. I really like that he can't help himself & has to come back.

Drumrboy

Jul 27, 2012, 8:16:31 PM7/27/12
If it wasn't for me, you two retards wouldn't have anything to whine
about.

Just saying....