On the positive side...

JKConey

Sep 26, 2011, 6:37:02 PM9/26/11
We did have a nice lead. Kerley looked good, I'd like to see more of him,
plus the wildcat a bit. Contained the outside well for awhile. I counted 2
passes, one for a TD, that hit off hands or chests. Not all Crows penalties
were justified. Loud rowdy stadium, great rush, and missing best Center in
the NFL. Reverse half of those and it's an easy win. I look for a great
effort next week in a bigger, tougher game.

JK Sinrod
www.MyConeyIslandMemories.com

oldn...@mindspring.com

Sep 27, 2011, 4:47:37 AM9/27/11
Positive side?

Sanchez had probably his best game as a pro, most yardage ever, 2-1 TDs to picks, 63% completions.

And through three games he's off to by far his best season start. Real improvement it looks like, so far.

Considering how long people have been waiting for this, and how important it is, one would think somebody would've mentioned it (besides me).

Ah, but maybe some people fear it could be taken as reflecting well on the O and the OC, and such is verbotten! :-)

JetsLife

Sep 28, 2011, 5:36:08 PM9/28/11
Good for you. I've always been a staunch Sanchez supporter.

JKConey

Oct 1, 2011, 4:30:27 PM10/1/11
wrote in message

On Monday, September 26, 2011 6:37:02 PM UTC-4, JKConey wrote:
> We did have a nice lead. Kerley looked good, I'd like to see more of him,
> plus the wildcat a bit. Contained the outside well for awhile. I counted 2
> passes, one for a TD, that hit off hands or chests. Not all Crows
> penalties
> were justified. Loud rowdy stadium, great rush, and missing best Center in
> the NFL. Reverse half of those and it's an easy win. I look for a great
> effort next week in a bigger, tougher game.

Positive side?

Sanchez had probably his best game as a pro, most yardage ever, 2-1 TDs to
picks, 63% completions.

And through three games he's off to by far his best season start. Real
improvement it looks like, so far.

Stats mean little when you're watching a whole game, and you see all his
flaws, which are plentiful. So many misses, so many bad throws, so many bad
decisions, that the stats mean nothing to me.