That was sensational!

Still Roper

Jan 8, 2011, 11:40:09 PM1/8/11
Loved it...

Phillip Briganti

Jan 8, 2011, 11:44:40 PM1/8/11
Wait till next week the Patriots will make you cry.
"Still Roper" <mark_edw...@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> Loved it...

Message has been deleted

Ravnsfan²°¹¹®

Jan 9, 2011, 12:05:20 AM1/9/11

"buRford" <buR...@buR.ford.com> wrote in message

> On Sat, 8 Jan 2011 23:44:40 -0500, "Phillip Briganti"
> <scor...@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>
>>Wait till next week the Patriots will make you cry.
>
> Yup, should be fun.

Perhaps he will be kind enough to let you know how that is going to feel by
virtue of his own personal experience after the Pats lost their initial
post-season appearance of 2009 to the Ravens and in their own house. Then
again, the Pats fans all left by half-time so there is little wonder for any
lack of recall on that topic.
~Drew

papa.carl44

Jan 9, 2011, 12:13:18 AM1/9/11

"Still Roper" <mark_edw...@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> Loved it...

Peyton is a great QB...obviously, but he exudes arrogance and does not have
the social skills to cover it easily...it does feel good seeing him so
frustrated and angry...

DIet Plan

Jan 9, 2011, 9:10:22 AM1/9/11
On Jan 9, 12:13 am, "papa.carl44" <papadotc...@nospamverizon.net>
wrote:
> "Still Roper" <mark_edwards_2...@yahoo.ca> wrote in message

jetsts in fer 139-O WHUPPIN

Harlan Lachman

Jan 9, 2011, 11:46:05 AM1/9/11
In article <4d2942f4$0$2386$b426...@news.qis.net>,
"Ravnsfan�����" <the.stero...@70s.steelers.rip> wrote:

That must have been fun to watch.

Jet fans almost never get to experience those laughers. The Colts versus
Penny was the only one I remember in the playoffs (and with Peyton, it
took me too long to realize they ain't coming back), and this year only
the second Jills game.

Ravnsfan²°¹¹®

Jan 9, 2011, 11:58:36 PM1/9/11
"Harlan Lachman" <har...@eeivt.com> wrote in message

My wife and I were in Foxboro to live it... lol. A large contingent of
Ravens fans made that trip. We try to make 3-4 road trips a season. In fact,
I'm posting from my laptop in our hotel room in KC while watching the
moaning on the local sports and news channels. Gotta get up early for my
flight, the wife is already asleep, the parties were great! Later and good
luck ~Drew