Damn Bills

UnixUser

Apr 22, 2010, 8:33:58 PM4/22/10
Didn't want Spiller in the AFC East.. He is damn good.

Michael

Apr 22, 2010, 8:48:19 PM4/22/10
On Apr 22, 8:33 pm, UnixUser <unixu...@nospam.com> wrote:
> Didn't want Spiller in the AFC East.. He is damn good.

Spiller is no worry now.. He's on the Bills...

Yo

Apr 22, 2010, 8:52:21 PM4/22/10
Michael <mjd...@verizon.net> wrote in news:b31bb332-6154-48c0-b2b9-
63795a...@j21g2000yqh.googlegroups.com:

> On Apr 22, 8:33 pm, UnixUser <unixu...@nospam.com> wrote:
>> Didn't want Spiller in the AFC East.. He is damn good.
>
> Spiller is no worry now.. He's on the Bills...

Who split with the Jets last year despite the Bills having no offense to
speak of. While thankfully the Jets traded Jones, who put up 319 yards on
the Bills last year, and Holmes won't be available for that first matchup
in Buffalo. ;)

Yo

MZ

Apr 22, 2010, 9:19:55 PM4/22/10
UnixUser wrote:
> Didn't want Spiller in the AFC East.. He is damn good.

Fortunately, they can only have one RB on the field at a time. That
leaves their only other talented players on the bench. It really wasn't
a very smart pick for them.

Michael

Apr 22, 2010, 9:22:46 PM4/22/10

mark... i agree... the second worst pick thus far with the worst being
san diego, IMHO. but, the bills pick is consistent with what we can
get used to expecting from galey, a world class loser like his
predecessor jauron