Eagles school Jerry Jones and Mike tannebaum

Tutor

Jul 29, 2011, 8:46:21 PM7/29/11
that is all. Hope their hardon for Aso doesn't cost us Braylon and
Cromartie or their equivalents.

Harlan Lachman

Jul 30, 2011, 3:50:28 PM7/30/11
In article
<d517d6fe-99f6-4ce2...@h14g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,
Tutor <dcat...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> that is all. Hope their hardon for Aso doesn't cost us Braylon and
> Cromartie or their equivalents.

I agree. While I love the deal for the Iggles for the next two or three
years, if they cannot cut him without penalty it was too expensive.

IOW, if this could be a two or three year deal at $12 mil per, the
Iggles got well why we let the world turn without us. And, as you point
out, that was the problem. While Namdi burned (us), J Joseph signed
elsewhere and other players moved too.

If the Iggles are on the hook for more than that, they overpaid and I
guess I am thankful we did not.

harlan