Harbaugh says he won't kiss fag ass as 49er's coach

okum din

Jan 9, 2011, 6:32:56 PM1/9/11
"I'll leave that to those who are best at it" said Harbaugh. "Fags have
no place in football."

John Walsh

Jan 9, 2011, 6:35:47 PM1/9/11

Yes, I'm sure he said that. or, your just a fucking idiot. On further
reflection, your the obvious choice, idiot.

Not An Obama Voter

Jan 9, 2011, 11:16:52 PM1/9/11
to mail...@mixmin.net, mail...@m2n.gabrix.ath.cx
In article <36db6bf8ac01dd01...@tioat.net>

okum din <oku...@Use-Author-Supplied-Address.invalid> wrote:

> "I'll leave that to those who are best at it" said Harbaugh. "Fags have
> no place in football."

Fags have no place in life. They all belong in mental
institutions, while their parents and siblings should be
sterilized.

Message has been deleted

JKConey

Jan 10, 2011, 11:01:07 AM1/10/11

"Not An Obama Voter" <hangt...@thetree.com> wrote in message

Geez join the real world homophobe. It's not 1950 anymore. Why are you
threatened unless you're scared?

Harlan Lachman

Jan 10, 2011, 11:06:14 AM1/10/11
In article <die-6D21E6.2...@free.teranews.com>,
Dienazi <d...@nazi.nazi> wrote:

> In article
> <c6fc39e6b846d7e7...@msgid.frell.theremailer.net>,

> All teabaggers and right-wingers should be rounded up, placed in
> concentration camps and forced to watch their spouses and children being
> tortured to death. Then they should be doused in a 50-50 mixture of tar
> and gasoline and set on fire.

Actually, I would prefer the spouses and children having to watch and
feel the teabaggers and right-wingers inner thoughts and feelings and
experience at the experiential level how hypocritical, self serving, and
hateful they are.

I love the way they complain about government and services but take as
much as they can, how they ignore their complicity when their hateful
calls for violence beget violence.

It is no accident so many of them are exposed for their sexual
peccadilloes and lack of integrity. The rigidity of their belief
structure and its hatefulness leave no room for humanity.

Still Roper

Jan 10, 2011, 1:52:54 PM1/10/11
On Jan 9, 6:32 pm, okum din <okum...@Use-Author-Supplied-

Address.invalid> wrote:
> "I'll leave that to those who are best at it" said Harbaugh.  "Fags have
> no place in football."

Is he talking about Brady?

Impeach Democrats

Jan 10, 2011, 3:14:33 PM1/10/11
On 10 Jan 2011, "JKConey" <jkc...@verizon.net> posted some

Spoken like a true Jet fag, er fan.

There's a reason your shrinking dumbassed state is bankrupt. Taxpayers
paying for preventable Ass Injected Death Sentences is right at the top.

Keep loving those fags and paying their bills. It costs a $ million per
dead fag to treat them before they die, and the cost is going up.

Dano

Jan 10, 2011, 6:18:29 PM1/10/11

"Still Roper" <mark_edw...@yahoo.ca> wrote in message

Nope. You.

Dano

Jan 10, 2011, 6:21:02 PM1/10/11

"Impeach Democrats" <imp...@democrats.com> wrote in message

> Keep loving those fags and paying their bills...

<snip>

Oh come on out of the closet Queenie. Thou doth protest too much.

You're fooling no one. No one wants any part of your big 3 inch anyway.

JKConey

Jan 10, 2011, 11:03:41 PM1/10/11

> On 10 Jan 2011, "JKConey" <jkc...@verizon.net> posted some
>>
>> Geez join the real world homophobe. It's not 1950 anymore. Why are
>> you
>> threatened unless you're scared?
>
> Spoken like a true Jet fag, er fan.
>
> There's a reason your shrinking dumbassed state is bankrupt. Taxpayers
> paying for preventable Ass Injected Death Sentences is right at the top.
>
> Keep loving those fags and paying their bills. It costs a $ million per
> dead fag to treat them before they die, and the cost is going up.

Seek therapy Einstein........ QUICK!