Why did they not keep J. Feeley ???

Michael

Dec 7, 2010, 12:58:07 PM12/7/10
i still dont understand why the jets did not shell out a tiny bit of
loot to keep feeley...

it makes as much sense as having two years to add a much needed pass
rusher and only coming up with jason taylor

Harlan Lachman

Dec 7, 2010, 2:50:54 PM12/7/10
In article
<bcf21673-ad63-43f9...@f20g2000prn.googlegroups.com>,
Michael <mjd...@verizon.net> wrote:

They wanted the flexibility to sign a FA given the restricted rules
facing a final four team.

You might not like the Jason Taylor signing. But he is not done yet and
he won us or helped win us at least two games.

Michael

Dec 7, 2010, 3:23:07 PM12/7/10
On Dec 7, 2:50 pm, Harlan Lachman <har...@eeivt.com> wrote:
> In article
> <bcf21673-ad63-43f9-bb05-510fa352c...@f20g2000prn.googlegroups.com>,

>  Michael <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote:
> > i still dont understand why the jets did not shell out a tiny bit of
> > loot to keep feeley...
>
> > it makes as much sense as having two years to add a much needed  pass
> > rusher and only coming up with jason taylor
>
> They wanted the flexibility to sign a FA given the restricted rules
> facing a final four team.
>
> You might not like the Jason Taylor signing. But he is not done yet and
> he won us or helped win us at least two games.

taylor has made a contribution but i want the next gastineau

Harlan Lachman

Dec 7, 2010, 8:56:11 PM12/7/10
In article
<2d8cbea5-45bc-4a78...@o9g2000pre.googlegroups.com>,
Michael <mjd...@verizon.net> wrote:

Fuggedabout it. He would just commit a stupid personal foul by exposing
the tattoo on his butt and cost us a SB.

papa.carl44

Dec 7, 2010, 9:13:05 PM12/7/10

"Harlan Lachman" <har...@eeivt.com> wrote in message

Michael...you don't like guys with abhorent behavior....and drug problems
etc. Plus...he would drop trow and do the tattoo thing.

Michael

Dec 7, 2010, 9:34:45 PM12/7/10
On Dec 7, 9:13 pm, "papa.carl44" <papadotc...@nospamverizon.net>
wrote:

> "Harlan Lachman" <har...@eeivt.com> wrote in message

> > In article
> > <2d8cbea5-45bc-4a78-9580-647f5722c...@o9g2000pre.googlegroups.com>,

> > Michael <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote:

> >> taylor has made a contribution but i want the next gastineau
>
> > Fuggedabout it. He would just commit a stupid personal foul by exposing
> > the tattoo on his butt and cost us a SB.

> Michael...you don't like guys with abhorent behavior....and drug problems
> etc.  Plus...he would drop trow and do the tattoo thing.- Hide quoted text -

no... i dont like what he did off the field... but i like the best
pure pass rusher in league history... my jersey of choice for home
games 99 !!!

papa.carl44

Dec 7, 2010, 9:52:05 PM12/7/10

"Michael" <mjd...@verizon.net> wrote in message

And I don't like what Vick did...but I sure would like somebody who could
play QB like he does.