I Would Feel a Little Better About This Game.........

1 view

JetGreeeen

Jan 6, 2011, 10:52:15 AM1/6/11
..........if we had a solid edge rusher. I hope Jason Taylor is fresh
(he should be) and gets alot of snaps from the DE position. I hope a
pass rushing lineman or linebacker is our top draft priority.

Mr. Greeeen

JKConey

Jan 6, 2011, 11:08:14 AM1/6/11

"JetGreeeen" <jetgr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

If we did we'd be hosting.

--

www.myconeyislandmemories.com

Michael

Jan 6, 2011, 12:52:00 PM1/6/11

give jason taylor a red bull and power bar !

papa.carl44

Jan 6, 2011, 2:39:09 PM1/6/11

"JetGreeeen" <jetgr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I'd say it better be...big time.

Ian

Jan 7, 2011, 4:04:58 AM1/7/11

They mentioned it in the Bills game and I was surprised to hear that
Taylor only gets about 15 snaps per game. He's bloody productive for
those snaps and I expect to see a lot more of him in the play-offs.

--
Ian

Johnny Morongo

Jan 8, 2011, 2:00:16 PM1/8/11

Considering how really important having a great one is, I say our
biggest need is for a great SAFETY! DEs are, IMHO, petty much a dime
a dozen. Not so with Safeties. Let Leonard come back and call the D
sets, but get me the next Lott. Soon!

papa.carl44

Jan 8, 2011, 4:50:12 PM1/8/11

"Johnny Morongo" <j.mir...@harmonicconcordance.com> wrote in message

Safeties are a funny lot. You can find someone who can "do" the job and get
away with scheming the D to use that person's set of talents, but when you
find a really good one, a special one...then you can light up some stuff big
time. It's probably a position where the range from acceptable performance
to super performance is the greatest because there are so many different
things you can do with a really good safety.

Harlan Lachman

Jan 8, 2011, 11:09:40 PM1/8/11
In article
<d840d4d4-0fad-4674...@n2g2000pre.googlegroups.com>,
Johnny Morongo <j.mir...@harmonicconcordance.com> wrote:

Well, if we make the final four again, we will have to settle for that
because no passrusher or OLB will be left.