Schotty: Out of Excuses

1 view

JetsLife

Aug 14, 2011, 1:51:53 PM8/14/11
As OC he's had to deal with some legitimate issues through the years,
namely at QB.

Assuming what Ryan, Tom Moore, Damien Woody and others have said about
Sanchez recently/through the years - i.e. he's the real deal he just
needs time to acclimate to the pros - Schotty's offense has no excuses
this season.

The Jets should be a solid top 10-type offense in scoring, especially
considering it was a respectable 13th last year. If not, Schotty
should get axed.

Of course many here including myself have desired that at one point or
all along; I'm in the former category. I used to detest Schotty with a
passion and wanted him gone. But in recent seasons I've stepped back
from that extremist position. Still don't love him and certainly
wouldn't mind seeing him gone regardless. But since last year the
offense was respectable and we're stuck with Schotty: I'll give him
the benefit of the doubt coming into this season.

But once the season begins, no excuses.

Michael

Aug 15, 2011, 11:18:57 AM8/15/11

he's out of excuses but with any luck, he'll also be out of town next
season. i'd say he'll look good this year with tom moore holding his
hand. the improved jets offense will help to make schotty attractive
to another team. rex will praise schotty all season long and all the
way out the door.

Papa Carl

Aug 15, 2011, 12:01:59 PM8/15/11

"Michael" <mjd...@verizon.net> wrote in message

I don't think other eyes are that stupid. I think a lot of folks know what
he is really all about, and that's why some praise him. They like him right
where he is, because with some of the other coaching and the talent involved
the Jets would be a much more formidable opponent without him there. They
may says some nice things about him but he is not getting a new job offer
any time soon. What he does have going for him is his name and his
connections which may keep him in the recycle game in the NFL.

Michael

Aug 15, 2011, 12:59:19 PM8/15/11
On Aug 15, 12:01 pm, "Papa Carl" <papa.c...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Michael" <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote in message
> connections which may keep him in the recycle game in the NFL.- Hide quoted text -

there has to be at least one owner out there that will buy a lemmon if
it is packaged correctly. woody j. cant be the only guy that is
impressed with his name and his act.

JimG

Aug 15, 2011, 8:49:23 PM8/15/11
On Aug 14, 1:51 pm, JetsLife <JetsL...@aol.com> wrote:

needs time to acclimate to the pros - Sanchez has no excuse this
season."

Fixed it for ya.

Papa Carl

Aug 15, 2011, 9:54:52 PM8/15/11

"Michael" <mjd...@verizon.net> wrote in message

This lemon was not that sour when Woody bought it. These years have shown a
lot.