Patriots use the Wall n theoir games this season

1 view

Tutor

Dec 17, 2010, 9:57:17 PM12/17/10

Tutor

Dec 17, 2010, 10:08:33 PM12/17/10
On Dec 17, 9:57 pm, Tutor <dcat4...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> See video of Patriots "wall" on Pittsburgh punt returns.
>
> http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/12/16/are-patriots-also-guilty-of-lining...

> haha.  The "great wall" in New England.

for those too laxy to clkick the link, you can see the "wall" the Pats
form on punt returns by the Vikings and the Lions too. They've been
doing it all season.

Haha Pratt now banging his head against his trailer wall.

Patriots*: The kings of everything cheating. No one comes close.

Grinch

Dec 17, 2010, 11:28:47 PM12/17/10
On Dec 17, 9:57 pm, Tutor <dcat4...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> See video of Patriots "wall" on Pittsburgh punt returns.
>
> http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/12/16/are-patriots-also-guilty-of-lining...

> haha.  The "great wall" in New England.

Give Bill B credit, he's the best. If there's a way to cheat he'll
find it first.

Everybody else is a pale imitator.

Grinch

Dec 17, 2010, 11:33:13 PM12/17/10
On Dec 17, 9:57 pm, Tutor <dcat4...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> See video of Patriots "wall" on Pittsburgh punt returns.
>
> http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/12/16/are-patriots-also-guilty-of-lining...

> haha.  The "great wall" in New England.

Oh, and BTW, look how far out-of-bounds that Fishman is running down
the sidelines, and how far out he has to be to get tripped up.

The fact that these walls exist is proof of how flagrantly these
gunners break the out of bounds rule and how the league ignores it.

The walls themselves are so far out-of-bounds, think how far out the
punt coverage team must go out for them to matter.

papa.carl44

Dec 17, 2010, 11:45:27 PM12/17/10

"Grinch" <oldn...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

Absolutely right...and it has gone on for a long time...and nobody raised
Hell till some bonehead trips a guy....leave it to the Jets to screw that
one up too :-)

Deadmeat

Dec 17, 2010, 11:46:37 PM12/17/10
On 12/17/2010 11:33 PM, Grinch wrote:
> On Dec 17, 9:57 pm, Tutor<dcat4...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> See video of Patriots "wall" on Pittsburgh punt returns.
>>
>> http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/12/16/are-patriots-also-guilty-of-lining...
>>
>> haha. The "great wall" in New England.
>
> Oh, and BTW, look how far out-of-bounds that Fishman is running down
> the sidelines, and how far out he has to be to get tripped up.

Yeah, it's amazing how far he was pushed out of bounds as well.

papa.carl44

Dec 18, 2010, 3:08:39 AM12/18/10

"papa.carl44" <papad...@nospamverizon.net> wrote in message

And....if I am not mistaken...the original idea behind a wall of players was
so when the gunner went out of bounds and got pushed or ran by force behind
some players on the sideline, he would have a harder time getting back
through them and on to the field....that stuff is one of the reasons they
kept moving people back away from the side...the whole white area etc.

John Vamp

Dec 18, 2010, 11:27:19 AM12/18/10
On Dec 17, 9:57 pm, Tutor <dcat4...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> See video of Patriots "wall" on Pittsburgh punt returns.
>
> http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/12/16/are-patriots-also-guilty-of-lining...

> haha.  The "great wall" in New England.

Only post I'll offer on this ridiculous topic.

The difference between what the Pats' pictures reveal and what the
Jets did is this: the Pats had actual active players in that spot,
which is perfectly legal. The Jets had inactive players in that spot,
which is illegal.

http://www.bostonsportsmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/nfl-bench-area.png
- shows you the areas where various people are allowed to be.

I think this is so stupid and a desperate attempt by you, Tutor, to
somehow make the Pats the bad guys in a situation where the *Jets*
have done something wrong. I've no doubt that every team in the
league lines up guys along that line on punts from time to time. If
you do it with legal personnel, it's perfectly within the rules. If
you do it with illegal personnel (like what the Jets did), then it's
*against* the rules. Pretty straightforward distinction.

To me it's no big deal and the only reason it's a big deal is because
your idiot coach stuck his knee out. And what's worse, though, is the
stupid way the Jets are trying to cover this up, making themselves
look idiotic in the process.

It's hard to have imagined them handling this in a worse fashion.

eric

Dec 18, 2010, 2:14:47 PM12/18/10
On Dec 17, 9:57 pm, Tutor <dcat4...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> See video of Patriots "wall" on Pittsburgh punt returns.
>
> http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/12/16/are-patriots-also-guilty-of-lining...

> haha.  The "great wall" in New England.

Moron. There is nothing against the rules shown here. These are all
active in-uniform players standing in a legal area.

The Jets had inactive players lined up illegally, and one of their
coaches tripped an opposing player who was participating in an active
play. In addition when questioned about what was going on the Jets
coach lied about what he was doing.

MuahMan

Dec 18, 2010, 6:07:54 PM12/18/10

Tutor is a mental retard. His real name is Tumor but he can't spell it
right.

Tutor

Dec 18, 2010, 6:22:03 PM12/18/10

You don't get it. I couldn't give a rat's ass about any of this.
This is for my amusement watching the trolls take the bait.

PATRIOTS: * * *
tarnished, tainted ands dismissed

the kings of all sports cheating.

get with the program, trolls!

Tutor

Dec 18, 2010, 6:23:15 PM12/18/10

*

False championship: hahaha
the most disrespected "faux" championships in the history of
professional sports. Serves you right.

Tutor

Dec 18, 2010, 6:24:31 PM12/18/10
On Dec 18, 2:14 pm, eric <warth...@gmail.com> wrote:

They learned it from Bull Belichick. The grand daddy of cheaters.
Just ask the ex-Mrs Belichick.

John Vamp

Dec 18, 2010, 8:57:30 PM12/18/10
On Dec 18, 6:22 pm, Tutor <dcat4...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> You don't get it.  I couldn't give a rat's ass about any of this.
> This is for my amusement watching the trolls  take the bait.
>
> PATRIOTS:  * * *
> tarnished, tainted ands dismissed
>
> the kings of all sports cheating.
>
> get with the program, trolls!

LOL. Ok. So whenever you spout off idiocy like the Pats being
cheaters....you don't mean any of it...you're just baiting trolls.

That's cool. Good to know.

Wabenzi Prince

Dec 18, 2010, 11:48:38 PM12/18/10

Tutor, the openly gay jets fan, is still hurt after the beatdown the
mighty Patriots put on the failing Jets.Take your meds bitchboy.
jets soon to be 9 -5
Patriots soon to be 12-2

Tutor

Dec 19, 2010, 12:14:52 PM12/19/10

Col. Jessup: "You want me on that wall. You NEED me on that wall"

Col. Jessup: "Are we clear?"
Lt. Kaffee: "Crystal"

Tutor

Dec 19, 2010, 12:16:52 PM12/19/10

Patriots*

Forever adorned with asterisks. Thank you Bill Belichick, for
indeliby tarnishing what might have been regarded as a great team of
the ages. Now? meh.

John Vamp

Dec 19, 2010, 4:14:54 PM12/19/10

LOL. You can never quote that movie too much.