My second "five star pick" of the season

Michael

Dec 23, 2010, 9:45:33 AM12/23/10
Thus far I have only had one of my "five star picks" as far as upsets
go this season. That was for Dallas to beat the G-Men the week after
Garret took over...

Here is my second five star upset.

The Bills beat the Pats.

Ray O'Hara

Dec 23, 2010, 1:35:13 PM12/23/10

"Michael" <mjd...@verizon.net> wrote in message

bet the house, homeless NYers are funny.

Michael

Dec 23, 2010, 3:13:46 PM12/23/10
On Dec 23, 1:35 pm, "Ray O'Hara" <raymond-oh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Michael" <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote in message

ok... i'll make it a non monetary bet... if the Bills win, you have to
write 50 x's (no cut-paste allowed)

Bill Bellichick is a cheater, Brady has hair plugs, the Patriots suck
and Boston is a tiny little village with delusions of grandure.

Rotalius Jephersun

Dec 23, 2010, 8:24:05 PM12/23/10
In article <46001c58-0c0a-43d1...@j25g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>

I would normally rather do a reverse jinx and agree, but I have to say...

The Pats are not going to lose to the Bills. In fact, not only are they
not going to lose, they are going to crush them. Not only will they
crush them, the Pats are going to score the most points they have
all season. And Belichick will accomplish this monumental feet without
any toe-licking.

RJ

yoyodog

Dec 24, 2010, 9:15:08 AM12/24/10

"Ray O'Hara" <raymon...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Since when did you become Pratt, Ray?

Ray O'Hara

Dec 24, 2010, 11:24:54 AM12/24/10

"yoyodog" <NOS...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

when fools start makimng iron clad predictions it bears comment.
would you bet the house of the Jills?
but neither do I sell the Buffaloons short, they are a dangerous team,
they're at home and this is their superbowl.
the Pats had best be ready.
I expect the Pats to win but I'm not betting the house on it.
now the upcoming game with the Fish should be a rout. the Fish's season is
over, they will be on the road in the frigid Foxboro and they'll be wanting
to make that tuesday tee time .

yoyodog

Dec 24, 2010, 12:15:03 PM12/24/10

"Ray O'Hara" <raymon...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I was referring to the "homeless NY'ers" comment. What's next, racist
drivle?

Ray O'Hara

Dec 24, 2010, 4:17:03 PM12/24/10

"yoyodog" <NOS...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

how is homeless racist. what race does it disparage.
are you claiming the homeless are an ethnic group?
are you claiming only one race is homeless, that is racist.
normasl people realize homelessness gome in all flavors.
you clearly see homeless and picture a certain type.
no, you are the racist and you've exposed it.
thanks for playing. feel free to try again.

John Vamp

Dec 24, 2010, 4:45:04 PM12/24/10
On Dec 24, 4:17 pm, "Ray O'Hara" <raymond-oh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "yoyodog" <NOS...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > "Ray O'Hara" <raymond-oh...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> >> "yoyodog" <NOS...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I can't believe I'm doing this, but I agree with Ray. He's dead-on
with this.

yoyodog

Dec 25, 2010, 10:09:51 AM12/25/10

"Ray O'Hara" <raymon...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

, I'm claiming that Pratt is the king of being a nasty a-hole who makes
generalities and who doesn't know he's doing it. You name the topic,
racism, homelessness, poverty, all things New York, all things that aren't
in agreement with his ignorant narrow point-of-view. He doesn't come close
to understanding the concept of equality for all.

And your comment "homeless NYers are funny" reminded of the type of
generally ignorant drivle Pratt might use. So I was comparing your
statement to that thus asking "what's next, racism?"

Have a very Happy Holiday Ray.

Rotalius Jephersun

Dec 26, 2010, 10:26:36 AM12/26/10
In article <8DEJTPKY405...@reece.net.au>

Rotalius Jephersun <RR...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I would normally rather do a reverse jinx and agree, but I have to say...
>
> The Pats are not going to lose to the Bills. In fact, not only are they
> not going to lose, they are going to crush them. Not only will they
> crush them, the Pats are going to score the most points they have
> all season. And Belichick will accomplish this monumental feet without
> any toe-licking.

I take it back, too many injuries. Hernandez out is huge, although it
won't be quite the pedestrian effort the Jets offense will put out.

eric

Dec 26, 2010, 3:28:35 PM12/26/10

Your best post this year.

Michael

Dec 26, 2010, 8:14:37 PM12/26/10

it got ray on the hook, did it not ???

marcman

Dec 26, 2010, 8:21:11 PM12/26/10
On Dec 23, 9:45 am, Michael <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote:

Close . . .

marcman

Dec 26, 2010, 8:22:23 PM12/26/10
On Dec 23, 8:24 pm, Rotalius Jephersun <RR...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> And Belichick will accomplish this monumental feet without
> any toe-licking.
>
> RJ

You sell Belichick way too short. He's a terrific toe licker. Just not
his wife's toes . . .

MuahMan

Dec 26, 2010, 8:46:28 PM12/26/10
On Dec 25, 10:09 am, "yoyodog" <NOS...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Ray O'Hara" <raymond-oh...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > "yoyodog" <NOS...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> >> "Ray O'Hara" <raymond-oh...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Suck my cock you nigger jew NYshithead!

like that?

Beiselbub©

Dec 26, 2010, 9:22:33 PM12/26/10
On Dec 23, 11:35 am, "Ray O'Hara" <raymond-oh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Michael" <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote in message
>

> > Here is my second five star upset.
>
> > The Bills beat the Pats.
>
> bet the house, homeless NYers are funny.

Five star comeback.

Beiselbub©

Dec 27, 2010, 12:13:18 AM12/27/10

What happens when you're wrong? Is there a price to pay? It's not
like you have any credibility or self respect to sacrifice.

Ray O'Hara

Dec 27, 2010, 12:06:11 PM12/27/10

"marcman" <marcman...@gmail.com> wrote in message

and you accuse others of being obsessed?

Beiselbub©

Dec 27, 2010, 9:07:35 PM12/27/10

And WHEN YOU LOST?