Will Tony Dungy help Big Ben ???

Michael

Apr 22, 2010, 10:12:26 AM4/22/10
Tony Dungy is a good man. He understands that people deserve a second
chance. We should never throw away a human being. Do you think Tony
Dungy will step in to help counsel and mentor Big Ben in his time of
need ???

Michael

Apr 22, 2010, 3:43:50 PM4/22/10

No takers, huh ??? I wonder why Ben is getting NOTHING but venom
coming his way

Ray OHara

Apr 22, 2010, 8:27:45 PM4/22/10

"Michael" <mjd...@verizon.net> wrote in message

being a rapist has that effect.
if he wasn't Big Ben he'd been in jail.

Beiselbub©

Apr 22, 2010, 9:02:23 PM4/22/10
On Apr 22, 6:27 pm, "Ray OHara" <raymond-oh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Michael" <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Exactly. Ben is a serial dirtbag.

Michael

Apr 22, 2010, 9:04:25 PM4/22/10
On Apr 22, 8:27 pm, "Ray OHara" <raymond-oh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Michael" <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote in message

ray, i dont think he's a rapist... both the stories are real
questionable... he's just a dirt bag... i'm just wondering why he's
getting no love from anyone... vick did worse stuff and he had a
respected and upstanding guy in dungy stepping in to help. the only
help and support ben got was from the commish in the form of forced
psyc evaluation...

RävNsfän ®

Apr 22, 2010, 10:47:24 PM4/22/10

On Apr 22, 8:27 pm, "Ray OHara" <raymond-oh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Michael" <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> On Apr 22, 10:12 am, Michael <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> > Tony Dungy is a good man. He understands that people deserve a second
> > chance. We should never throw away a human being. Do you think Tony
> > Dungy will step in to help counsel and mentor Big Ben in his time of
> > need ???
>
> No takers, huh ??? I wonder why Ben is getting NOTHING but venom
> coming his way
>
> > being a rapist has that effect.
> if he wasn't Big Ben he'd been in jail.

ray, i dont think he's a rapist... both the stories are real
questionable... he's just a dirt bag... i'm just wondering why he's
getting no love from anyone... vick did worse stuff and he had a
respected and upstanding guy in dungy stepping in to help. the only
help and support ben got was from the commish in the form of forced
psyc evaluation...

Maybe Ben isn't tan enough for Dungy.

Drew ~
RävNsfän ®

"...I'm sending him (RävNsfän ®) to the kill file,
I suggest the rest of you do the same".
*Strickland* - April 15, 2009

"...I guess I'll go back to my previous habit
of just ignoring your (RävNsfän ®) posts..."
*Rocky* (the nutless squirrel) - Feb 23, 2010