Surpisingly Not Overly Troubled

JetsLife

Jan 27, 2011, 1:44:33 PM1/27/11
So much time & energy went in to this season ... and whether it ended
last Sunday or in Dallas ... all possible effort was given.

So I feel mostly at peace, which is suprising. It was a fun ride and I
my money's worth as long as it lasted.

Super Bowl champions this/any year or not - goal always stays the
same: compete for a championship.

R.I.P, 2010-11.

Welcome, 2011-12

MuahMan

Jan 27, 2011, 6:53:33 PM1/27/11

Spoken like a true loser. Is your name Focker?

Grinch

Jan 27, 2011, 9:30:28 PM1/27/11
On Jan 27, 1:44 pm, JetsLife <JetsL...@aol.com> wrote:

> So much time & energy went in to this season ... and whether it ended
> last Sunday or in Dallas ... all possible effort was given.
>
> So I feel mostly at peace, which is suprising. It was a fun ride and I
> my money's worth as long as it lasted.

Only three Jets teams have won 13 games: the Super Bowl team,
Parcells' 1998 team, and this one.

It may not be much as franchise records go, but it's our record.

A damn good year by our standards.