Re: Rex should let Dirty throw as much as possible in 4th

BicketyBam

Oct 3, 2010, 3:39:38 PM10/3/10
The Great Sanchini <an...@aol.edu> wrote in
news:NbmdnTHamKyaRzXR...@giganews.com:

> With this being Dirty's first blowout, it would be great for Rex to
> let him go out there and sling the ball around. The game is in hand
> and he can use the practice in real-game situations.
>
> Or just take him out to avoid injury.

Or let him hand it off on every play. I'd opt for that or taking him out.

Harlan Lachman

Oct 3, 2010, 5:23:09 PM10/3/10
In article <Xns9E069F64246BB...@209.197.15.254>,
BicketyBam <Blo...@joemama.net> wrote:

Taking him out was the right thing to do. I wish they had kept LT out
too and put McBrainDead in earlier.

But anyone who complains after a laugher like today's has no soul. Today
it was good to be a Jet's fan, even if our team did wear fairy colors.

harlan

BicketyBam

Oct 3, 2010, 5:30:01 PM10/3/10
Harlan Lachman <har...@eeivt.com> wrote in

I was upset at the Buffalo score right before the half. Other than that, I
was all smiles. It's nice to be able to breath easy for the second half of
a game.

Message has been deleted

John C TX

Oct 4, 2010, 8:46:02 AM10/4/10
On Oct 3, 4:23 pm, Harlan Lachman <har...@eeivt.com> wrote:
> In article <Xns9E069F64246BBlowmejoemamma...@209.197.15.254>,
>
>  BicketyBam <Blo...@joemama.net> wrote:
> > The Great Sanchini <a...@aol.edu> wrote in

> > > With this being Dirty's first blowout, it would be great for Rex to
> > > let him go out there and sling the ball around. The game is in hand
> > > and he can use the practice in real-game situations.
>
> > > Or just take him out to avoid injury.
>
> > Or let him hand it off on every play. I'd opt for that or taking him out.
>
> Taking him out was the right thing to do. I wish they had kept LT out
> too and put McBrainDead in earlier.
>
> But anyone who complains after a laugher like today's has no soul. Today
> it was good to be a Jet's fan, even if our team did wear fairy colors.
>
> harlan

H, when one of my few complaints was Slausson running into LT when he
was supposed to have pulled & delivered a block, well, you know it was
easy. He did cost us a TD on that play.

btw Slausson appeared to do OK today.

Harlan Lachman

Oct 4, 2010, 7:14:59 PM10/4/10
In article
<fb35746d-8d89-4a09...@i5g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>,

picky, picky, picky. No wonder LT only ran for 133 yards.