Vlad Ducasse

Tutor

Apr 29, 2010, 12:21:57 AM4/29/10
I had to share this with youze usenet Neanderthals:

psoted today on a real messageboard :)

Vlad Ducasse

Hello Fellow Jet Fans

First post here but I am a long time follower of the forum. I just
wanted to give everyone some background info on Big Vladdy Ducasse, my
high school football team mate for three years.

I was a defensive linemen, the captain of Stamford High School the
year after Vlad graduated. Luckily being a D-linemen I always had to
go against him in practice. Let me start off by saying that he is one
of the most massive people I have ever seen. His arm span is immense
and his thighs are like tree trunks. Perfect body type for an
offensive linemen. Needless to say I was tossed around like a rag dog
for two years, despite being one of the larger people on the team. I
do believe that I pancaked him once and proceeded to "teabag" him as
we like to call it. Im not going to mention that he tripped over
something because it was one of my finer moments.

Vlad came here when he was a freshman in high school from Haiti,
encouraged by his father. His mother passed away when he was younger.
Accompanied only by his older brother MacArthur, Vlad was thrown into
American society with little knowledge of English. He was spotted by
our head coach Kevin Jones in the hallway who encouraged him to play.
Vladdy agreed and immediately starting learning the game and became a
dominant force.

I know of few people who are more driven and motivated than him. He
was always the first one in the weight room and the last one to leave.
He gets straight As in school, and is not much of a partier (we wont
be having any Roethlisbergeresque problems with Vlad). My best friend
Brian started on the O-line with him at Stamford High and UMass
(hopefully the Jets will draft him too!), and tells me absurd stories
from the weight room about what Vlad is putting up on squat and bench.
But most importantly he is such a genuinely nice person. All of his
former teammates and friends have said that this couldn't happen to a
nicer person and its true. I have never heard him say anything
negative about another person. He plans on using his money from the
NFL to help out his family in Haiti as well as the local community. He
has had a road tougher than most of us can imagine but he made the
most of it. Lets hope he is a career long Jet!

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!

and on a side note our other team mate and Vlad's good friend Alex
Joseph was just picked up by the Packers. He is on Vlad's right hand
side in the beginning of the following video. The video shows some of
our team mates and coaches celebrating in Stamford

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RJBxRN3Jxg