Any Given Sunday Speech

JetsLife

Aug 26, 2011, 3:47:05 PM8/26/11
Bring on Dallas! I can do without all the for-profit 9/11 stuff that
will go on that night. But that's the world we live in.

Which reminds me of a Mets/Phillies game I attended last month. They
honored a soldier who IINM is one of the very few it not the only
living soldiers to rever eceive the highest medal. He shook the hand
of Jose Reyes during the brief ceremony. With his prosthetic
mechanical hand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rFx6OFooCs

Ray O'Hara

Aug 27, 2011, 2:47:47 AM8/27/11

"JetsLife" <Jets...@aol.com> wrote in message

Lots of soldiers were awarded the CMOH and survived,
aome guys even won it twice like Butch O'Hare and Tom Custer.

Stewart

Aug 27, 2011, 2:55:42 PM8/27/11

"Ray O'Hara" <raymon...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

this guy was quite an engaging fellow. I met him a couple of years
ago through his nephew that I worked with.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_William_Finn