Re: Miami: Perfect Opponent

Message has been deleted

Tutor

Dec 12, 2010, 10:33:45 PM12/12/10
On Dec 12, 10:12 pm, "Brad Machado" <KYLERSGRAN...@webtv.net> wrote:
> On 12/7/2010 16:46, BicketyBam wrote:
>

> > Miami is the perfect opponent for us this week. They aren't so bad
> that a
> > win rings hollow and they aren't good enough to beat us at home. I
> have
> > watched a fair amount of the Dolphins games this year and I can't
> see them
> > beating us on Sunday. Their defense is pretty good, but it can be
> beat
> > especially by passes to Keller. Cam Wake is an excellent pass
> rusher, but
> > we held him sackless in the first meeting. Miami will have a hard
> time
> > covering Edwards, Holmes, Cotchery and Keller. Running will be tough
> > sledding, but we will eventually get out yards. Henne has looked
> mostly
> > awful this year. He has a very hard time with cover 2 and I hope Rex
> and
> > staff have noticed. I would play lots of zone and wait for him to be
> > confused, which shouldn't take long. He was God awful last week.
> Lastly,
> > Ricky and Ronnie will do nothing against us on the ground.
>
> > There is no reason why the Jets shouldn't improve to 10-3 with a
> convincing
> > victory over Miami on Sunday. We will also be 4-1 in the division
> and will
> > have ended any glimmer of playoff hope for Miami. Bank on it. Rex is
> going
> > to have the defense ready to kill. Sunday can't get here soon enough.
>
> Sunday came and went: DOLPHINS 10 Jets 6. Yep, perfect opponent and
> your prediction was so spot on, dickbreath.
>
> You friggin delusional Jet fans are something else. Face it, your team
> SUCKS and you all have big fucking mouths, starting with the fat coach.
>
> You ain't even making the playoffs. You have not beaten a good team
> all year and barely beat shit teams. You can't even beat a warm
> weather team in your own stadium during a rain storm.
>
> Instead of burying game balls, bury the jerkoff fireman who still is
> practicing spelling the team name.- Hide quoted text -

talk about the pot calling the kettle black. LOL at the mouthy
troll.

Message has been deleted

Tutor

Dec 13, 2010, 11:15:47 AM12/13/10
On Dec 13, 9:41 am, "d530" <d...@polbox.com> wrote:
> So exactly what did he say that was incorrect?
>
> Every point that was made was documented:
>
> + The Jets have not beaten an over .500 team
> + They beat the dregs of the NFL either in OT or by the grace of God
> in the last second of a game.
> + They lost to a warm weather team at home in the Jets element
> + As usual, Jet fans thought this was going to be a cakewalk and it
> wasn't.
> + The Jets are as delusional as their fans comparing their defense to
> the 85 Bears.
>
> The list could go on and on. Bottom line is that the Jets are a
> medicore team with a crap QB, retread receivers and a fat coach with a
> big mouth. Couple that with a history of losing and a delusional fan
> base that talks way too much and you get a lot of people who think
> y'all suck.- Hide quoted text -

LOL at the MORON troll! TOO FUNNY! :)

BicketyBam

Dec 19, 2010, 10:08:18 PM12/19/10
"Brad Machado" <KYLERS...@webtv.net> wrote in

This just in. Jets beat the formerly 10-3 Steelers.

Way to follow up your "Super Bowl" win over the Jets with your 6th home
loss of the year. TO THE BILLS!