Phew!

Percy Flage

Jan 8, 2011, 11:04:58 PM1/8/11
*Much* better 2nd half there.

--
Percy Flage
"Life is too short to have to explain everyday."

Message has been deleted

ewnj

Jan 8, 2011, 11:15:15 PM1/8/11
On Jan 8, 11:12 pm, buRford <buRf...@buR.ford.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 09 Jan 2011 04:04:58 +0000, Percy Flage <percy.flage_REM@OVE_ianwhitephoto.co.uk>
> wrote:
>
> >*Much* better 2nd half there.
>
> Didn't you say beforehand, that the Colts D sucks against the run, so Schott would pass?
> Prescient weren't you.
> I suspect it was Rex who set Schott straight in the 2nd-half.
> That was the way it should've been done from the outset.
>
> And a good mornin' to ya, Ian ;)

I agree Colts suck, not just running game.

Percy Flage

Jan 8, 2011, 11:22:53 PM1/8/11
On 09/01/2011 04:12, buRford wrote:
> On Sun, 09 Jan 2011 04:04:58 +0000, Percy Flage<percy.flage_REM@OVE_ianwhitephoto.co.uk>
> wrote:
>
>> *Much* better 2nd half there.
>

> Didn't you say beforehand, that the Colts D sucks against the run, so Schott would pass?
> Prescient weren't you.
> I suspect it was Rex who set Schott straight in the 2nd-half.
> That was the way it should've been done from the outset.
>
> And a good mornin' to ya, Ian ;)

Yeah, I had a bad feeling after the first half, but *someone* was torn a
new one at the half and they took advantage of a crap run D.

It limited Manning to 3 possessions for the 2nd half and 12 mins total.
That's the way to do it.

And I can't sleep just yet. I managed about 1 1/2 hours before the game,
that's enough on a night like this. ;)

Message has been deleted