Just thought I'd mention

Michael

Sep 30, 2011, 10:12:57 PM9/30/11
Do you realize that Suggs will be across from Hunter ??? And, unless
Magold plays, Ngata will be across from an undrafred rookie

Papa Carl

Oct 1, 2011, 1:10:17 AM10/1/11

"Michael" <mjd...@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Do you realize that Suggs will be across from Hunter ??? And, unless
> Magold plays, Ngata will be across from an undrafred rookie

And Mark Sanchez will be across the hall from the nurse manning the ICU
desk.

Still Roper

Oct 2, 2011, 12:15:52 AM10/2/11
On Sep 30, 10:12 pm, Michael <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote:
> Do you realize that Suggs will be across from Hunter ??? And, unless
> Magold plays, Ngata will be across from an undrafred rookie

Let's see what happens first...

paddy_nyr

Oct 2, 2011, 1:14:53 PM10/2/11
On Sep 30, 10:12 pm, Michael <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote:
> Do you realize that Suggs will be across from Hunter ??? And, unless
> Magold plays, Ngata will be across from an undrafred rookie

Not a pleasant thought.

JetsLife

Oct 2, 2011, 7:22:05 PM10/2/11
On Sep 30, 10:12 pm, Michael <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote:
> Do you realize that Suggs will be across from Hunter ??? And, unless
> Magold plays, Ngata will be across from an undrafred rookie

Losing Rob Turner was a huge blow to the depth of the offensive line.
IINM he'd be at center tonight if Mangold can't go. I have a funny
feeling tho Mangold will be starting.

As for Hunter vs. T-Sizzle: we'll see what Hunter's made of. Hunter is
an experienced talented vet but newer as a front-line starter. He's
got the tools and fire ... we'll see what happens tonight.

Ngata is Ngata. We'll see how the Jets manage him.