Jets-Fish... Fun game...

1 view

Michael

Sep 27, 2010, 12:06:30 AM9/27/10
The Jets win was harder than I expected, but it was a fun game.
Entertaining down to the wire. The Fish offense did good with the
right plays against the Jets d. If Revis was available, it would have
been a lot harder for the Fish. As I expected, the Fish could not
push the Jets around on the ground, but the Fish were good at taking
advantage of Jet db Wilson and using Heartline. With Revis in the
game, Miami may not have so many passing yards. Best part of the game
for the Jets was Sanchez and the offense. Outstanding play calling by
Schotty and other than the loopy shuvel pass, a great job by Sanchez.
No question about Sanchez now with the last two games. He's a player
and he can throw it with the best of them. As Revis, Pace and Santonio
come back, they over all quality of the Jets should improve. The AFC
East fight will be a fun one. Gonna be fun watching the Jets, Pats
and Fish slug it out.

Ray O'Hara

Sep 27, 2010, 12:24:27 AM9/27/10

"Michael" <mjd...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Yes the Jest-Fish was a very enjoyable game.
I was pulling for the Jest because I think the Fish will be tougher in the
long run.

Michael

Sep 27, 2010, 12:28:37 AM9/27/10
On Sep 27, 12:24 am, "Ray O'Hara" <raymond-oh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Michael" <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote in message

i think the jets played with a few disadvantages. the heat, no revis,
no santonio, braylon with a hang-over... i'd expext the jets to win
without so much trouble when the fish come up here. but then again...
this is the jets-fish... anything can happen.

papa.carl44

Sep 27, 2010, 12:43:09 AM9/27/10

"Michael" <mjd...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Braylong caught the ball...I think it's because he hasn't been drinking for
a few days.

BicketyBam

Sep 27, 2010, 12:49:23 AM9/27/10
Michael <mjd...@verizon.net> wrote in news:a41f8703-a543-444e-959c-
6ee14e...@n3g2000yqb.googlegroups.com:

The 2nd TD to Keller was a thing of beauty. You could throw it any better
into very tigh coverage.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael

Sep 27, 2010, 1:06:01 AM9/27/10
On Sep 27, 12:51 am, buRford <buRf...@buR.ford.com> wrote:
> Also, no Pace, Jenkins, a one-armed Taylor, & a one-eyed Ellis ;)- Hide quoted text -

i never counted jenkins as a player. i was wondering who would be out
first, jenkins or bob sanders. both gone in the first game of the
season.

Ray O'Hara

Sep 27, 2010, 2:01:32 AM9/27/10

"Michael" <mjd...@verizon.net> wrote in message

the heat isn't an issue, 2 weeks ago it was pushing 100 in NYC they are used
to it still.
it's late in the season the Fish want the Pats and Jets visiting.
The Pats are there next Monday.
this also means the Fish will be up here late and those warm weather teams
just love the snow.

Ron

Sep 27, 2010, 3:54:26 AM9/27/10

The heat???

I guess lucky for you guys it wasn't a 1pm game.

Michael

Sep 27, 2010, 12:22:27 PM9/27/10
> just love the snow.- Hide quoted text -

the pats defense is gonna do much better against the fish than the
jets id say... even with the pats problems in the defensive
backfield. the jets defense does most of their thinking before the
snap. taylor made for the options in the fish offense. the pats
basic defensive identity is a much better style against the fish. the
pats defense does most of their thinking after the snap. it is just a
much better way to play the fish. patience and gap control with
economic blitz and well thought out zone and man mixes in the
secondary.