Admit it Rex, YOU ORDERED the CODE RED!

1 view

Beiselbub©

Dec 15, 2010, 10:04:50 PM12/15/10
http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/football/other_nfl/view.bg?articleid=1303158&srvc=sports&position=recent

Rex, you said you told them to stay away from the sideline. If you
ordered it, WHY DIDN'T THEY LISTEN?

Col. Rex: Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls
have to be guarded by men with gunners. Who's gonna do it? You?

Did you order Alosi to make that wall?

Col. Rex: I did my job...

*Did you order the wall?*

Col. Rex: *You're Goddamn right I did!*

----
Man up, Rex Grow a pair. You too, Westhoff. (A strength coach is
calling the shots for you? Maybe he should be the special teams
coach?) Stop trying to find a fall guy. It's pathetic. I know you're
Jets, but try to act like men.

Tutor

Dec 15, 2010, 11:14:20 PM12/15/10
On Dec 15, 10:04 pm, Beiselbub© <yank_ees_s...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/football/other_nfl/view.bg?article...

> Rex, you said you told them to stay away from the sideline.  If you
> ordered it, WHY DIDN'T THEY LISTEN?
>
> Col. Rex:  Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls
> have to be guarded by men with gunners. Who's gonna do it? You?
>
> Did you order Alosi to make that wall?
>
> Col. Rex: I did my job...
>
> *Did you order the wall?*
>
> Col. Rex: *You're Goddamn right I did!*
>
> ----
> Man up, Rex  Grow a pair.  You too, Westhoff. (A strength coach is
> calling the shots for you?  Maybe he should be the special teams
> coach?)  Stop trying to find a fall guy.  It's pathetic. I know you're
> Jets, but try to act like men.

"You want me on that wall! You need me on that wall"

Beiselbub©

Dec 16, 2010, 10:05:27 AM12/16/10

I immediately regretted not including that one. ;)

"You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Nolan Carroll's
tripping, while tragic, probably saved yards. And my existence, while
grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves yardage. You don't want
the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties,
you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like
honor, code, loyalty, and "trip him." We use these words as the
backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a
punchline."

Glenn Greenstein

Dec 16, 2010, 10:17:28 AM12/16/10
> punchline."- Hide quoted text -

Classic courtroom scene. Rivals Al Pachino's rant in Justice For All.

Coach Lon

Dec 16, 2010, 11:27:26 AM12/16/10

Amazing thread guys - well done.

rt

Dec 16, 2010, 11:55:04 AM12/16/10

YOU'RE out of order, Glenn!

rt

Tutor

Dec 17, 2010, 12:01:44 AM12/17/10

All in all, it's just another brick in the wall.