The PC Gestapo at it again...

Michael

Jul 13, 2011, 11:24:07 AM7/13/11
OK... Here we go again...

Obviously, Harrison is not a diplomat...

Some of what we have had from Harrison.

On Goodell: "“If that man was on fire and I had to piss to put him
out, I wouldn’t do it,” Harrison said, per the Associated Press""

Harrison also called Goodell a “crook” and a “devil” and a “puppet”
and a “dictator.” Harrison also called Goodell somthing that reports
are clling an “anti-gay slur,”" See below

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2011/7/13/2273646/james-harrison-roger-goodell-mens-journal-pittsburgh-steelers

Here is my bro bono written statement for Harrison...

"I have nothing to apologize for... The associated press can apologize
to me for misrepresenting me in the press. I didn’t make any anti
homosexual statements. I don’t even know what Godelle does in his
spare time when he isnt scape goating me for the physical nature of
our sport. When I say he's being gay, I mean he's being a real sissy,
not a homosexual. May be I need to apologize for slurring every 90
pound weakling in the world, but I don’t have any problems with what
anyone one does like that in their personal life. I want an honest
apology from them about that. This is real nonsense... First I'm
getting targeted because I hit people on a football field and now I'm
getting blamed for this ??? Come on man... "

JetsLife

Jul 20, 2011, 2:49:21 PM7/20/11
On Jul 13, 11:24 am, Michael <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote:
> OK... Here we go again...
>
> Obviously, Harrison is not a diplomat...
>
> Some of what we have had from Harrison.
>
> On Goodell: "“If that man was on fire and I had to piss to put him
> out, I wouldn’t do it,” Harrison said, per the Associated Press""
>
> Harrison also called Goodell a “crook” and a “devil” and a “puppet”
> and a “dictator.”   Harrison also called Goodell somthing that reports
> are clling an “anti-gay slur,”"  See below
>
> http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2011/7/13/2273646/james-harrison-roger-go...

> Here is my bro bono written statement for Harrison...
>
> "I have nothing to apologize for... The associated press can apologize
> to me for misrepresenting me in the press.  I didn’t make any anti
> homosexual statements.  I don’t even know what Godelle does in his
> spare time when he isnt scape goating me for the physical nature of
> our sport. When I say he's being gay, I mean he's being a real sissy,
> not a homosexual.  May be I need to apologize for slurring every 90
> pound weakling in the world, but I don’t have any problems with what
> anyone one does like that in their personal life.  I want an honest
> apology from them about that.  This is real nonsense... First I'm
> getting targeted because I hit people on a football field and now I'm
> getting blamed for this ??? Come on man... "

I 100% agree regarding PC Gestapo-ism - regarding any verbal
commentary.

The price of public words usually comes due, for gain or ill. Rather
than infringe on a person's inalienable right to free speech, let the
words one speaks decide one's fate among the people who matter in
one's life.

If a person says something which ennobles or offends one's family,
friends, employer... that's the reward or cost of free speech.