Jets tried to get Edwards

John C TX

Sep 29, 2010, 10:24:06 AM9/29/10
I assume they realize Clemens won't stay & O'Connell might suck.
Message has been deleted

Ritchie

Sep 29, 2010, 11:20:00 AM9/29/10
On Sep 29, 10:24 am, John C TX <johnctxj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I assume they realize Clemens won't stay & O'Connell might suck.

No its because they wanted to pick Trent's brain (even if its small)
on Buffalo"s offense, since the Jets play them this week. Most likely
they would have signed him got what info they could out of him and
released him in 2 weeks.

Michael

Sep 29, 2010, 11:47:53 AM9/29/10
On Sep 29, 10:24 am, John C TX <johnctxj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I assume they realize Clemens won't stay & O'Connell might suck.

If the jets need to resort to surberfuge to beat the Bills, I want a
Tom Brady jersey

John C TX

Sep 29, 2010, 1:01:24 PM9/29/10

I don't know how I missed that one.

Both you & Gray are probably right.

Michael

Sep 29, 2010, 2:08:59 PM9/29/10

what could you really get out of a guy as far as info ??? may be their
color hots ??? probably watching the tape on their last three games
will be more helpful than what trent could tell them. another possible
advantage would be the confusion that could be caused with the bills
offense as a result of them changing their some of their play book
quickly to offset what they think trent might tell the jets. they
could wind up running new or altered packages that they are not
practices in. who knows... at any rate... if the jets gotta do that
to beat the bills... i mean really...

Ritchie

Sep 29, 2010, 3:41:31 PM9/29/10

Its done all the time...

papa.carl44

Sep 29, 2010, 4:49:27 PM9/29/10

"Michael" <mjd...@verizon.net> wrote in message

It's really old school stuff...make the other team think you found something
out...hence make them change something they didn't need to change and that
screws them up....very high school.

Glenn Greenstein

Sep 29, 2010, 5:48:01 PM9/29/10
On Sep 29, 2:08 pm, Michael <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote:
> On Sep 29, 1:01 pm, John C TX <johnctxj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > No its because they wanted to pick Trent's brain (even if its small)
> > > on Buffalo"s offense, since the Jets play them this week. Most likely
> > > they would have signed him got what info they could out of him and
> > > released him in 2 weeks.
>
> > I don't know how I missed that one.
>
> > Both you & Gray are probably right.
>
> what could you really get out of a guy as far as info ??? may be their
> color hots ??? probably watching the tape on their last three games
> will be more helpful than what trent could tell them. another possible
> advantage would be the confusion that could be caused with the bills
> offense as a result of them changing their some of their play book
> quickly to offset what they think trent might tell the jets.  they
> could wind up running new or altered packages that they are not
> practices in.  who knows... at any rate... if the jets gotta do that
> to beat the bills... i mean really...

Ask the Pats if the Bills were an east out last week. You can't take
any win for granted.