Kudos to the Jets Crowd

JetsLife

Oct 12, 2010, 2:45:46 PM10/12/10
They've been damn loud and electric through 3 home games. With the
unprecedented build-up to the season it's not surprising, not to
mention 2 MNFs and a rivalry game v. NE.

Good job by them so far. Early in the game Jaworski termed the Jets
crowd as "ignited." Doesn't hurt MNF affords many fans additional time
to get lit up in the parking lot.

I like how Rex said something "there ya go guys" to the fans to start
his press conference. He knows what's up.

John C TX

Oct 12, 2010, 3:41:41 PM10/12/10

I agree.

I also like how he complements the opponents individually as well as a
team. It is almost like a salesman looking long term. They will be
free agents one day.

:)

Harlan Lachman

Oct 12, 2010, 5:26:56 PM10/12/10
In article
<8ff1a05b-95be-4669...@g18g2000yqk.googlegroups.com>,

Good point!

I want players and coaches to want to come here.

harlan

Tutor

Oct 12, 2010, 6:23:25 PM10/12/10

I'm glad you guys noticed. The crowd has been electric, loud and
truly the 12th man on the field for the Jets. Now if BuRf
acknowledges that, I can sleep well at night.

papa.carl44

Oct 12, 2010, 7:53:35 PM10/12/10

"John C TX" <johnc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I agree.

:)

I think it is just who he is. He loves the game and appreciates a good
performance. His head is not up his ass like so many people today and way
too many in the game, he has some character and is not afraid to compliment
an opponent. Usually that is a good indicator of real confidence.

Drumrboy

Oct 12, 2010, 8:11:08 PM10/12/10

Are you Rex's fluffier?

Holy fuck, you assholes are going to kill yourselves after this
implosion!

John C TX

Oct 13, 2010, 11:23:46 AM10/13/10
On Oct 12, 6:53 pm, "papa.carl44" <papadotc...@nospamverizon.net>
wrote:
> "John C TX" <johnctxj...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:8ff1a05b-95be-4669...@g18g2000yqk.googlegroups.com...

I agree.

There is something appealing about him. Hard Knocks shows him,
although full of himself, as a funny & likable guy.

With the dearth of draft picks we have had --although we have picked
well--we are going to need vets wanting to finish here.

Drumrboy

Oct 13, 2010, 12:21:50 PM10/13/10
> There is something appealing about him. Hard Knocks shows him,
> although full of himself, as a funny & likable guy.

Fat people are supposed to be jolly.