What If We Go To The Super Bowl In Dallas And Sanchez Gets Homesick????

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Oct 18, 2010, 8:56:22 PM10/18/10
He'd be mere minutes from Mexico!

He could easily slip across the border!!!!

We need better border enforcement to stop Sanchez from visiting his
Poppy !!!!

mr dude

Message has been deleted

Tutor

Oct 19, 2010, 7:35:14 PM10/19/10
On Oct 19, 8:55 am, John C TX <johnctxj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We have hit the big time when I see your posts regularly.

at leas he is creative. I like Mr. Dude. You can have the drummer
dreg. What a colossal bore.

MZ

Oct 19, 2010, 8:49:38 PM10/19/10

I like dude too. Needs to brush up on his geography a bit. But what
would a canadian from florida know about texas anyway?

Message has been deleted

yoyodog

Oct 20, 2010, 10:47:30 AM10/20/10

"John C TX" <johnc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>Yeah, everyone knows that Dallas is closer to France than Mexico.

>>http://tinyurl.com/25aovhx

France? Christ, even the Ukraine is closer.
http://tinyurl.com/3aghmyk

mirod

Oct 20, 2010, 11:08:15 AM10/20/10
On 10/20/2010 03:59 PM, John C TX wrote:

> MZ<m...@nospam.void> wrote:
> Yeah, everyone knows that Dallas is closer to France than Mexico.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/25aovhx

Actually, I believe Dallas is _in_ France (although not as close to
Paris as you thought): http://tinyurl.com/38xq9bx

--
mirod