Steelers' quarterback a changed man.

R�v�sf�n�~

Jun 6, 2010, 11:22:05 PM6/6/10
Ben Roethlisberger Returns to Steelers, Changes 'For the Better'39
6/01/2010 3:24 PM ET By Pat McManamon

PITTSBURGH -- One of Ben Roethlisberger's better friends said the Pittsburgh
Steelers' quarterback returned to the team on Tuesday as a changed man.

"I don't know if anyone else really sees it," said Brett Keisel, a Steelers
defensive end. "But we're close and I think he's made changes for the
better."

What ways do those changes show?

"I don't know," Keisel said. "It's hard to really tell."

LOL !

Drew ~
R�vNsf�n �

"...I'm sending him (R�vNsf�n �) to the kill file,
I suggest the rest of you do the same".
*Strickland* - April 15, 2009

"...I guess I'll go back to my previous habit
of just ignoring your (R�vNsf�n �) posts..."
*Rocky* (the nutless squirrel) - Feb 23, 2010

Ray OHara

Jun 6, 2010, 11:26:22 PM6/6/10

"RåvÑsfån®~" <trustyl...@ravens.net> wrote in message

> Ben Roethlisberger Returns to Steelers, Changes 'For the Better'39
> 6/01/2010 3:24 PM ET By Pat McManamon
>
> PITTSBURGH -- One of Ben Roethlisberger's better friends said the
> Pittsburgh Steelers' quarterback returned to the team on Tuesday as a
> changed man.
>
> "I don't know if anyone else really sees it," said Brett Keisel, a
> Steelers defensive end. "But we're close and I think he's made changes for
> the better."
>
> What ways do those changes show?
>
> "I don't know," Keisel said. "It's hard to really tell."
>

> LOL !

he said all that after he banged his head riding his cycle too.

Brian M Davis

Jun 7, 2010, 7:39:36 AM6/7/10

I had really hoped that they would avoid stroking Ben through the
media (to say nothing of the piss poor effort Keisel made). The best
thing to do concerning Roethlisberger's incident is to just get back
to business as usual. Time heals all wounds.

Brian Allen

Jun 7, 2010, 7:42:13 AM6/7/10
> I had really hoped that they would avoid stroking Ben through the
> media (to say nothing of the piss poor effort Keisel made). The best
> thing to do concerning Roethlisberger's incident is to just get back
> to business as usual. Time heals all wounds.

A lot of it has to do with the media's desire to find some kind of angle on
the story. If somebody shoved a microphone in your face and asked you about
Ben, what would you say? You'd try to think of the least-controversial
thing you could say in that situation. That's pretty much what Kiesel did!

Brian M Davis

Jun 7, 2010, 8:00:23 AM6/7/10

I can concede that this is what Keisel *may* have tried to do.
However, his statement came off more to me as an overbearing attempt
to repair the damage to the organization that the incident incurred.

I would be curious to read/see the rest of the interview. Not that
Drew would, um... creatively omit anything an effort to make Keisel's
statement look unintelligent. Nahhh.... of course not.

R�v�sf�n�~

Jun 7, 2010, 8:20:01 AM6/7/10
"Brian Allen" <bl...@blah.com> wrote in message

>> I had really hoped that they would avoid stroking Ben through the
>> media (to say nothing of the piss poor effort Keisel made). The best
>> thing to do concerning Roethlisberger's incident is to just get back
>> to business as usual. Time heals all wounds.
>
> A lot of it has to do with the media's desire to find some kind of angle
> on the story. If somebody shoved a microphone in your face and asked you
> about Ben, what would you say?

A fan is not a player or team mate. As pissed off as Steelers fans are what
do you think they would have said Brian? In a matter this sensitive and that
does not involve himself, "no comment" was and is the appropriate and
preferred response for Kiesel, or any player at any time ...period.

>You'd try to think of the least-controversial thing you could say in that
>situation. That's pretty much what Kiesel did!

I appreciate that Kiesel wanted to take the opportunity to publicly convey
his support, not unlike your own here of Kiesel. While your hiney-pat
appraisal of Kiesel's instant response while under pressure of the media
appears wrapped in mounds of left over black and yellow bows and ribbons,
Kiesel's response was not the gem you portray but the unnecessary and
complete belly flop it was that made both Ben and himself look ridiculous.
In essence they are as friends, so close, ...and yet, so far away.

Drew ~
R�vNsf�n �

RåvÑsfån®~

Jun 7, 2010, 8:39:42 AM6/7/10
"Brian M Davis" <bdav...@carolina.rr.com> wrote in message

http://tiny.cc/sz24w

Drew ~
RävNsfän ®

Glenn Greenstein

Jun 7, 2010, 10:28:02 AM6/7/10
On Jun 6, 11:22 pm, "R v sf n ~" <trustylomba...@ravens.net> wrote:

Honestly, who the fuck cares what Keisel said.

Ian White

Jun 7, 2010, 1:59:30 PM6/7/10

To be fair, he *was* recovering from a head injury which was possibly
clouding his judgment. ;)

--
Ian

Polarhound

Jun 7, 2010, 5:28:54 PM6/7/10
RåvÑsfån®~ wrote:

> What ways do those changes show?

That he's better off doing his sexual assaults in private instead of bar
bathrooms?

RåvÑsfån®~

Jun 7, 2010, 8:59:17 PM6/7/10
"Polarhound" <polar...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Either that, ...or build his next house in Aruba or Peru !

Drew ~
RävNsfän ®

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Jun 7, 2010, 9:19:12 PM6/7/10
On Jun 7, 7:39 am, Brian M Davis <bdavi...@carolina.rr.com> wrote:
. Time heals all wounds.

I am sure Ben Rapistberger said that to his rape victim!!

mr dude

RävNsfän ®

Jun 8, 2010, 11:48:27 AM6/8/10
There's a gloryhole in the mens room bathroom down at the inner harbor,
have to watch out for the cops though! Some asshole wrote my phone
number all over the walls in there after I couldn't get it up..

Drew ~
RävNsfän ®

Brian M Davis

Jun 8, 2010, 8:12:00 PM6/8/10
On Jun 7, 8:39 am, "RåvÑsfån®~" <trustylomba...@ravens.net> wrote:
> "Brian M Davis" <bdavi...@carolina.rr.com> wrote in messagenews:cec49b39-9d73-4ce9...@z8g2000yqz.googlegroups.com...

Thanks, Drew...

Yep... A filler article just as I suspected. No news here other than a
less than brilliant quip for fans of opposing teams to masturbate all
over UseNet with.

Move along, folks. There is nothing to see here.

R�v�sf�n�~

Jun 8, 2010, 9:13:00 PM6/8/10

On Jun 7, 8:39 am, "R�v�sf�n�~" <trustylomba...@ravens.net> wrote:
> "Brian M Davis" <bdavi...@carolina.rr.com> wrote in
> messagenews:cec49b39-9d73-4ce9...@z8g2000yqz.googlegroups.com...
> On Jun 7, 7:42 am, "Brian Allen" <b...@blah.com> wrote:
>
> > > I had really hoped that they would avoid stroking Ben through the
> > > media (to say nothing of the piss poor effort Keisel made). The best
> > > thing to do concerning Roethlisberger's incident is to just get back
> > > to business as usual. Time heals all wounds.
>
> > A lot of it has to do with the media's desire to find some kind of angle
> > on
> > the story. If somebody shoved a microphone in your face and asked you
> > about
> > Ben, what would you say? You'd try to think of the least-controversial
> > thing you could say in that situation. That's pretty much what Kiesel
> > did!
>
> I can concede that this is what Keisel *may* have tried to do.
> However, his statement came off more to me as an overbearing attempt
> to repair the damage to the organization that the incident incurred.
>
> I would be curious to read/see the rest of the interview. Not that
> Drew would, um... creatively omit anything an effort to make Keisel's
> statement look unintelligent. Nahhh.... of course not.
>
> http://tiny.cc/sz24w
>
> Drew ~
> R�vNsf�n �

Thanks, Drew...

Yep... A filler article just as I suspected. No news here other than a
less than brilliant quip for fans of opposing teams to masturbate all
over UseNet with.

Yeppers, ...typical reaction of every Black & Urination bandwagoner that
gets the information they asked for ... but really didn't want.

Drew ~
R�vNsf�n �

Brian M Davis

Jun 9, 2010, 7:42:26 AM6/9/10
On Jun 8, 9:13 pm, "R v sf n ~" <trustylomba...@ravens.net> wrote:
>     Brian M Davis" <bdavi...@carolina.rr.com> wrote in messagenews:f802890b-dca4-41f7...@e5g2000yqn.googlegroups.com...

What makes you say I didn't want it? The article verified exactly what
I suspected... as explained.

I even said, "Thanks...". :-(

Just great. First thing this morning Drew already hurts my wittle
feewings!

RåvÑsfån®~

Jun 9, 2010, 9:44:14 AM6/9/10
"Brian M Davis" <bdav...@carolina.rr.com> wrote in message

Perhaps the fact that after reading what you requested you chose to reveal
your running fantasy of mass Usenet sports forum masturbation.

The article verified exactly what I suspected... as explained.

What you explained in your post was how I may have fudged the stories
content. You failed to note anything else that you were attempting to
verify. Your foot embedded in your mouth may have been a distraction to that
end.

I even said, "Thanks...". :-(

No you did not. Your mouth was full of foot so you had to type it, ...and
btw: you are more than welcome.

Just great. First thing this morning Drew already hurts my wittle
feewings!

Drew ~
RävNsfän ®

Brian M Davis

Jun 11, 2010, 8:29:55 AM6/11/10
On Jun 9, 9:44 am, "RåvÑsfån®~" <trustylomba...@ravens.net> wrote:
> "Brian M Davis" <bdavi...@carolina.rr.com> wrote in messagenews:5ae1fac9-df89-478b...@c10g2000yqi.googlegroups.com...

Assuming that this were indeed revealing a personal "fantasy", how
would that lead you to believe that I didn't want to read provided
information? How desperate can a fan of an opposing team be for smack
talk? Definitely a sign of internet addiction. You should get help.

> What you explained in your post was how I may have fudged the stories
> content. You failed to note anything else that you were attempting to
> verify. Your foot embedded in your mouth may have been a distraction to that
> end.

Post #8... "Yep... A filler article just as I suspected". You know...
It might speed things along if you kept up with the entire thread
rather than a single convenient post from within it.

> I even said, "Thanks...". :-(
>
> No you did not. Your mouth was full of foot so you had to type it, ...and
> btw: you are more than welcome.

Wow... More desperation. Married with family and yet such a lonely
man. If you knew anything about functioning within a society, you
would understand that technically incorrect terms have been generally
accepted for various reasons for at least as long as you and I have
been alive. Due to the fact that actual verbal communication has not
yet become commonplace on the internet, we use terms like "say" and
"said" instead of "type" or "printed" in most if not all internet
forums simply because it gives the conversation a more comfortable
feel.

Maybe you should have taken a Sociology class at some point in your
education. Oh... sorry, if that's a sensitive subject.

R�v�sf�n�~

Jun 11, 2010, 2:03:55 PM6/11/10
"Brian M Davis" <bdav...@carolina.rr.com> wrote in message

No assumption required, ...it was more than implied.

> What you explained in your post was how I may have fudged the stories
> content. You failed to note anything else that you were attempting to
> verify. Your foot embedded in your mouth may have been a distraction to
> that
> end.

Post #8... "Yep... A filler article just as I suspected".

Post #8... "Yeppers, ...typical reaction of every Black & Urination

bandwagoner that
gets the information they asked for ... but really didn't want.

> I even said, "Thanks...". :-(

> No you did not. Your mouth was full of foot so you had to type it, ...and
> btw: you are more than welcome.

If you knew anything about functioning within a society, you

would understand that technically incorrect terms have been generally
accepted for various reasons for at least as long as you and I have
been alive. Due to the fact that actual verbal communication has not
yet become commonplace on the internet, we use terms like "say" and
"said" instead of "type" or "printed" in most if not all internet
forums simply because it gives the conversation a more comfortable
feel.

Maybe you should have taken a Sociology class at some point in your
education. Oh... sorry, if that's a sensitive subject.

I function just fine in society Mr. Fudd, in fact I made my fortune in doing
so. Sociology classes won't help me as much as Hooked On Phonics would help
you.

> Just great. First thing this morning Drew already hurts my wittle
> feewings!

You "type" with a lysp, ... or should I have "said" "talked" with a lysp
instead Elmer?

Drew ~
R�vNsf�n �

Brian M Davis

Jun 12, 2010, 4:22:07 AM6/12/10
On Jun 11, 2:03 pm, "R v sf n ~" <trustylomba...@ravens.net> wrote:
> "Brian M Davis" <bdavi...@carolina.rr.com> wrote in messagenews:1f0f6002-65ea-4970...@e5g2000yqn.googlegroups.com...

LOL... Do you have some sort of "Auto-Dodge" filter on your news
reader that removes all questions that you don't have a suitable
answer for? Oh, don't bother scrolling or typing in the search bar.
I'll cut and paste for you.

Assuming that this were indeed revealing a personal "fantasy", how
would that lead you to believe that I didn't want to read provided
information? How desperate can a fan of an opposing team be for smack
talk? Definitely a sign of internet addiction. You should get help.

Ohhhhh... I know what this is all about. You didn't want to face your
internet addiction issues. Feel free to snip that part if you can't
deal with it. No need to open up any permanent scars any further!

>  > What you explained in your post was how I may have fudged the stories
>
> > content. You failed to note anything else that you were attempting to
> > verify. Your foot embedded in your mouth may have been a distraction to
> > that
> > end.
>
> Post #8... "Yep... A filler article just as I suspected".
>
> Post #8... "Yeppers, ...typical reaction of every Black & Urination
> bandwagoner that
> gets the information they asked for ... but really didn't want.

So you still don't understand that I was verifying my suspicion of
that there was no full on interview. No surprise here. Your internet
addiction is obviously forcing you to only see what you want to see.

Ahhh crap... I did say that we didn't have to address your internet
addiction, didn't I? I do so apologize. Kindly disregard. :-)

> > I even said, "Thanks...". :-(
>
> > No you did not. Your mouth was full of foot so you had to type it, ...and
> > btw: you are more than welcome.
>
> If you knew anything about functioning within a society, you
> would understand that technically incorrect terms have been generally
> accepted for various reasons for at least as long as you and I have
> been alive. Due to the fact that actual verbal communication has not
> yet become commonplace on the internet, we use terms like "say" and
> "said" instead of "type" or "printed" in most if not all internet
> forums simply because it gives the conversation a more comfortable
> feel.
>
> Maybe you should have taken a Sociology class at some point in your
> education. Oh... sorry, if that's a sensitive subject.
>
> I function just fine in society Mr. Fudd, in fact I made my fortune in doing
> so. Sociology classes won't help me as much as Hooked On Phonics would help
> you.

Your fortune?? LOL... I tend to believe that people with a "fortune"
have much better things to do than troll the newsgroups of opposing
teams fans! Obviously, Raven fan BS knows no bounds.

> > Just great. First thing this morning Drew already hurts my wittle
> > feewings!
>
> You "type" with a lysp, ... or should I have "said" "talked" with a lysp
> instead Elmer?

That... I say... that dawg is about as sharp as a sack o' wet mice!

R�v�sf�n�~

Jun 13, 2010, 11:34:43 PM6/13/10
"Brian M Davis" <bdav...@carolina.rr.com> wrote in message

Yes I do Mr. Fudd, it's called an "Auto Flush" filter and it only tends to
work on posts from bandwagon hoppers claiming to be stealers fans. In fact,
it registers off the scale within this hopper haven.

> Oh, don't bother scrolling or typing in the search bar.
> I'll cut and paste for you.

You do that so well it's almost as if you are still in kindergarden. How
about finger painting your next response.

> Assuming that this were indeed revealing a personal "fantasy", how
> would that lead you to believe that I didn't want to read provided
> information?

Hello ??? ...that is all you have been commenting about as you just did
again above. It's not rocket science sparky.

> How desperate can a fan of an opposing team be for smack
> talk?

I'd say pretty f'riggin' desperate when he must reference his sexual
perversions and make up non-existent conditions so as to continue it. It may
be lame, but it is what you feel you must do.

> Ohhhhh... I know what this is all about. You didn't want to face your
> internet addiction issues. Feel free to snip that part if you can't
> deal with it. No need to open up any permanent scars any further!

That is exactly what I was talking about Mr. Fudd.

> > What you explained in your post was how I may have fudged the stories
>
> > content. You failed to note anything else that you were attempting to
> > verify. Your foot embedded in your mouth may have been a distraction to
> > that
> > end.
>
> Post #8... "Yep... A filler article just as I suspected".
>
> Post #8... "Yeppers, ...typical reaction of every Black & Urination
> bandwagoner that
> gets the information they asked for ... but really didn't want.

> So you still don't understand that I was verifying my suspicion of
> that there was no full on interview.

Elmer, the dumb ass made a stewpid statement which would not require a 30
minute spot on Meet The Press in anyone elses mind dippy.

> No surprise here.

Agreed !!!

> > I even said, "Thanks...". :-(
>
> > No you did not. Your mouth was full of foot so you had to type it,
> > ...and
> > btw: you are more than welcome.
>
> If you knew anything about functioning within a society, you
> would understand that technically incorrect terms have been generally
> accepted for various reasons for at least as long as you and I have
> been alive. Due to the fact that actual verbal communication has not
> yet become commonplace on the internet, we use terms like "say" and
> "said" instead of "type" or "printed" in most if not all internet
> forums simply because it gives the conversation a more comfortable
> feel.
>
> Maybe you should have taken a Sociology class at some point in your
> education. Oh... sorry, if that's a sensitive subject.
>
> I function just fine in society Mr. Fudd, in fact I made my fortune in
> doing
> so. Sociology classes won't help me as much as Hooked On Phonics would
> help
> you.
>

> Your fortune?? LOL... I tend to believe that people with a "fortune"
> have much better things to do than troll the newsgroups of opposing
> teams fans!

A statement obviously based upon your limited personal success as your
trailer park's Chief Septic Engineer.

> > Just great. First thing this morning Drew already hurts my wittle
> > feewings!
>
> You "type" with a lysp, ... or should I have "said" "talked" with a lysp
> instead Elmer?

> That... I say... that dawg is about as sharp as a sack o' wet mice!

Elmer, ...I say the wall you are banging your head against ...is winning.

Brian M Davis

Jun 17, 2010, 8:44:38 AM6/17/10
On Jun 13, 11:34 pm, "R v sf n ~" <trustylomba...@ravens.net> wrote:
> "Brian M Davis" <bdavi...@carolina.rr.com> wrote in messagenews:e32dd55e-d57e-4995...@k39g2000yqd.googlegroups.com...

Bandwagon, eh?... I've been a Steelers fan longer than you've been
diligently prolonging your adolescence... another symptom of internet
addiction. Please get help, Drewcilla.

> > Oh, don't bother scrolling or typing in the search bar.
> > I'll cut and paste for you.
>
> You do that so well it's almost as if you are still in kindergarden. How
> about finger painting your next response.
>
> > Assuming that this were indeed revealing a personal "fantasy", how
> > would that lead you to believe that I didn't want to read provided
> > information?
>
> Hello ??? ...that is all you have been commenting about as you just did
> again above. It's not rocket science sparky.

However... At the time you made the comment, I had only commented
once. So... this time scroll up yourself, read the question again and
this time answer. Surely you've had time by now to come up with
something that you feel is clever.

> > How desperate can a fan of an opposing team be for smack
> > talk?
>
> I'd say pretty f'riggin' desperate when he must reference his sexual
> perversions and make up non-existent conditions so as to continue it. It may
> be lame, but it is what you feel you must do.
>
> > Ohhhhh... I know what this is all about. You didn't want to face your
> > internet addiction issues. Feel free to snip that part if you can't
> > deal with it. No need to open up any permanent scars any further!
>
> That is exactly what I was talking about Mr. Fudd.

Clearly, you have no idea what you are talking about, Maynard.

> > > What you explained in your post was how I may have fudged the stories
>
> > > content. You failed to note anything else that you were attempting to
> > > verify. Your foot embedded in your mouth may have been a distraction to
> > > that
> > > end.
>
> > Post #8... "Yep... A filler article just as I suspected".
>
> > Post #8... "Yeppers, ...typical reaction of every Black & Urination
> > bandwagoner that
> > gets the information they asked for ... but really didn't want.
> > So you still don't understand that I was verifying my suspicion of
> > that there was no full on interview.
>
> Elmer, the dumb ass made a stewpid statement which would not require a 30
> minute spot on Meet The Press in anyone elses mind dippy.

My point exactly... It was just a dumb statement. Nothing else here to
see. Nothing newsworthy, goob.