A real RB

JKConey

Oct 3, 2011, 11:03:23 AM10/3/11
I'm not saying that this is the single reason for Sanchez, Shott and
the OL being awful, but...... after watching a guy like Arian Foster, it's
clear that in Greene we just don't have anyone that can make some serious
yards now and then all by himself. What a lack of insight by management to
decide to chase Namdy, and be so happy with our running attack? What else
does McKnight have to do to get some Leon Washington touches with this team?
Oh by the way.... Sanchez stinks. Still inaccurate, ball handling, and poor
decisions all game. Backup? Oh we don't have one do we?

JK Sinrod
www.MyConeyIslandMemories.com

paddy_nyr

Oct 3, 2011, 11:36:53 AM10/3/11
I would be shocked if McKnight doesn't get some touches this week.

As of right now Sanchez has taken a step back.

oldn...@mindspring.com

Oct 3, 2011, 4:27:00 PM10/3/11
On Monday, October 3, 2011 11:03:23 AM UTC-4, JKConey wrote:
> I'm not saying that this is the single reason for Sanchez, Shott and
> the OL being awful, but...... after watching a guy like Arian Foster, it's
> clear that in Greene we just don't have anyone that can make some serious
> yards now and then all by himself.

Some people go on with "if only we gave Shonn more carries" as if he'd become Jim Brown's little brother.

Well, he's getting more carries than ever, for all of 3.1 per. He's not even Jim Brown's little brother's second-cousin by marriage. Shonn is a servicable back -- but as "the answer" he's just an illusion.

> What a lack of insight by management to
> decide to chase Namdy, and be so happy with our running attack?

Yup.

>What else
> does McKnight have to do to get some Leon Washington touches with this team?
> Oh by the way.... Sanchez stinks. Still inaccurate, ball handling, and poor
> decisions all game. Backup? Oh we don't have one do we?

They've decided not to have a Plan B for Sanchez -- not even a credible backup in case of injury -- for three straight years now. Go figure.

The problem with this offense is Rex and Tanny designed it intentionally to be this way. Letting the line and running game decay. This is they O they built, so this is the O they've got. How is it going to change?

The let Woody go because they were cheap. They thought if they cut him he'd have to come back for less. But he said "Hey, TV will pay me good money and I don't have to get battered every weekend, goodbye!" Ooops. And they didn't have a replacement. Way to build an offensive line!

The NFL.com highlights run during the game had a video of Rex on the sideline grinning and smiling and yelling "Yeah! Ground and pound and completions, that's Jets football!!"

WTF team was he watching???

> JK Sinrod
> www.MyConeyIslandMemories.com

Papa Carl

Oct 3, 2011, 7:37:17 PM10/3/11

"JKConey" <jkc...@verizon.net> wrote in message
Well....it's clear to me why they keep LT in so much....because he actually
knows how to block and gets it done, makes the effort...Greene can not block
and he appears to have no lateral vision...maybe it is because the blocking
is as bad as it gets...but he just puts his head down and plows...to me, it
looks as though they just want to survive and move on tot he next team they
can get to.

Papa Carl

Oct 3, 2011, 7:39:11 PM10/3/11

"paddy_nyr" <philpott...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Step back...he went all the way back to high school, but so would most QB's
in that situation...he has NO protection and terrible play calling to
boot...that INT for a TD....come on!!!! In scoring position and you throw
one of the most dangerous passes in all of football???? And one he has had
trouble throwing in the past????? This whole thing is beyond pathetic. It
really is an embarrassment and a disgrace.

Papa Carl

Oct 3, 2011, 7:40:48 PM10/3/11

<oldn...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

Here's a newsflash Grinch...Rex never watches the Offense...doesn't really
care about it...he gave it all away...he really wants to be to DC in
Baltimore.