Re: OT Cowboy fan arrested

1 view
Message has been deleted

Ray O'Hara

Sep 13, 2011, 9:24:33 AM9/13/11

"John C TX" <johnc...@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:9e92d716-1f49-4d04...@e20g2000prn.googlegroups.com...

> 1. If you go into another team's stadium why are you wearing your
> teams gear. It is your right but why attract attention. I really don't
> get it. Why attract attention?

Fans should be able to wear any team jersey they want.
Gillette used to be bad that way for anybody crazy enough to wear any NY
garb, Yanks or Jest.
Krafty Bob put an end to that and now its safe for enemy fans from NY,

> 2. This entire BS of not shutting up, wearing a hat, not standing etc.
> during the national anthem is just rude. It is bad manners.

Not standing and talking during the Anthem is rude but starting a fight with
such asses is stupid.
]
Bringing a taser is stupid and using it worse.
And it says that that fan came expecting to have trouble, was looking for
trouble.

PatsSox

Sep 13, 2011, 10:02:11 AM9/13/11

"John C TX" <johnc...@gmail.com> wrote in message ...

> 1. If you go into another team's stadium why are you wearing your
> teams gear. It is your right but why attract attention. I really don't
> get it. Why attract attention?

Why hide your fandom? It's not to attract attention as much
as it is to show support for your team... especially if you've travelled for
the game. There is 'enemy' gear at every game... it rarely turns out like
this!

> 2. This entire BS of not shutting up, wearing a hat, not standing etc.
> during the national anthem is just rude. It is bad manners.

It may be bad manners... but there are a few at every game.
The article mentions something about it being against his religion. That
doesn't excuse him being rude or hitting the Marine with the damn taser!

> 3. You have a taser with you in a stadium then you go to jail. I
> really hope he gets some time.

And the security people who let him get into the stadium with the
taser should be fired. If you can't stop a freakin' taser... what are
people going to try to get in next game?

> 4. How long will it take to clear security at the next home game?

One week of hell... then everything will go back to 'normal'.

graybeard

Sep 13, 2011, 10:35:44 AM9/13/11
On Tue, 13 Sep 2011 09:24:33 -0400, "Ray O'Hara"
<raymon...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Not standing and talking during the Anthem is rude but starting a fight with
>such asses is stupid.
>]
>Bringing a taser is stupid and using it worse.
>And it says that that fan came expecting to have trouble, was looking for
>trouble.

It says more than that. It says that his plan was to use the taser and
to act as the biggest asshole he could in order to provoke angry
reactions so that he could claim "self-defense".
--
graybeard
Message has been deleted

paddy_nyr

Sep 13, 2011, 1:19:10 PM9/13/11
On Sep 13, 8:57 am, John C TX <johnctxj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 1. If you go into another team's stadium why are you wearing your
> teams gear. It is your right but why attract attention. I really don't
> get it.  Why attract attention?

A fan should wear whatever team gear that they like without feeling
threatened and I've done it before. However, I will say use a little
common sense in that if you team is winning don't start talking trash
because then you are asking for it.

> 2. This entire BS of not shutting up, wearing a hat, not standing etc.
> during the national anthem is just rude. It is bad manners.

I seen this before with people wearing hats, talking or other nonsense
and I've put up with it, but this weekend the guy should have had more
common sense.

Papa Carl

Sep 13, 2011, 6:08:42 PM9/13/11

"graybeard" <gray...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

And so that the additional jack ass he fathered could go on air and spew his
crap to gain some attention.

Señor Patriots

Sep 13, 2011, 7:52:01 PM9/13/11
On Sep 13, 9:35 am, graybeard <graybe...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>. It says that his plan was to use the taser
Or does it say he planned to be ready to use it?

What you said is not evidence in a court of law. Not even close. You
are just flapping your gums.

Papa Carl

Sep 13, 2011, 11:26:14 PM9/13/11

"Se�or Patriots" <paul.l...@bluebottle.com> wrote in message

Senor...are you one of those idiots who would bring a gun into a crowded
night club? The taser is against the law...period. He will get some prison
time.

John C TX

Sep 14, 2011, 8:35:38 AM9/14/11
On Sep 13, 6:52 pm, Señor Patriots <paul.lebl...@bluebottle.com>
wrote:
Convictions, or acquittals, are not always based on the law. You put
12 people with common sense on a jury & I can paint that picture for
them.

btw it is Bergen County not Essex.

graybeard

Sep 14, 2011, 1:35:15 PM9/14/11

If "flapping your gums" is your way of saying I expressed a considered
opinion, then I plead guilty, but in that case most of us here are just
flapping our gums, present company included.

I stand by my conjecture, and I would be very interested in knowing
exactly when he acquired the Cowboys jersey.
--
graybeard